- Fast segmentation of intracerebral and subdural hematoma.
- Semi-automatically segment the hematomas in a non-contrast CT.
- Users can volumetrically track changes in cerebral hematomas over time.
- Intuitive, user guided aneurysm segmentation tools allow for easy assessment and reporting.
- Introducing SmartMesh: An innovative editing tool that provides immediate visual feedback to know what you’re editing.
- Fully integrated with Spectral CT when used with GSI datasets.
Stroke VCAR is a CT image analysis software package that provides information to physicians to assist them in the analysis and visualization of Brain CT data derived from DICOM 3.0 compliant CT scans. Stroke VCAR is designed for the purpose of segmenting and assessing intracerebral and intracranial hemorrhages in the brain using semi-automated tools on non-contrast CT exams. Additionally Stroke VCAR provides a set of workflow tools for the segmentation and visualization of aneurysms in the brain from contrast enhanced CT exams. It is intended for use by clinicians to process, review, archive, print and distribute CT studies.
This software will assist the user by providing initial 3D segmentation, measurements and visualization of hemorrhages and aneurysm in the brain. The user has the ability to adjust, review and has to confirm the final segmentation.