Get advanced technology, simple enough for everyday use.
- Handy and lightweight design offers protection against dust and splashed water.
- Special features reduce the risk of corrupted or shortened recordings and minimize extra costs and time associated with repeat examinations:
- Faulty electrode detection.
- Continuous battery monitoring.
- Auxiliary information acquired simultaneously can aid in the final diagnosis:
- Transthoracic impedance variations (shows respiration activity during sleep).
- Pacemaker function.
- Large, colour display with touch screen offers an overview of all the necessary information.
- Intuitive user menus.
- Choose between 5- or 7- lead patient cables for different types of recording.
- Integrated Bluetooth* module allows encrypted, bidirectional data transfer for wireless set up. Patient demographic data can be:
- Wirelessly transferred to the recorder.
- Entered manually using the recorder interface provided.
- Dictated through the built-in voice recorder.
- After recording, transfer the file to a PC via hi-speed USB interface.
The CardioMem CM 4000 and CM 4000 B Feature:
- Recording: 2- or 3-channel ECG, optional respiration.
- Operating time: Up to 5 days (depending on battery type).
- Sampling rate: 1024 Hz /12 bit.
- Display: 6 cm (2.4 in) touch screen, self-orientating.
- Storage medium: Integrated micro SD card.
- Data transfer: Hi-speed USB, optional Bluetooth**.
- Casing: Ingress protection against dust & splashed water.
- Both recorders are equipped with manual event activation.
- CM 4000 housing is 14.5 mm thin and has a battery compartment for one LR03 (AAA) battery – sufficient for continuous recordings up to 48 hours.
- CM 4000 B has a slightly larger battery compartment and can operate up to 5 days with one 1.5 V LR6 (AA) battery.