CardioMem CM 3000 Series:
Three models. One easy and reliable recorder.
CardioMem CM 3000 can record up to three ECG channels, for as long as 10 days, each with a sampling rate of up to 1024 Hz and a resolution of 12 bit, plus pacemaker information and Trans-thoracic impedance.
CardioMem* CM 3000 Z and CM 3000 ZSM
This practical digital recorder was designed with primary care users in mind. The two-channel ECG can be transmitted via the Internet or over a phone line to an analysis centre, or the flash card can be mailed for analysis.
CardioMem* CM 3000-12 BT
This recorder allows continuous storage of a 12-channel ECG over a period of up to 72 hours. Thanks to the integrated bidirectional interface with Bluetooth** technology, data can be exchanged wirelessly between the recorder and a PC.
All CardioMem CM 3000 series recorders offer patient- and physician-friendly features:
- Storage of your ECG waveforms reliably and accurately on a flash card
- Easy and convenient to use
- Features a user-friendly menu structure with a graphic display for easy operation
- Integrated graphic display for online ECG monitoring and fast testing of the electrode application
- Easy, practice-oriented and intuitive thanks to a user-friendly menu structure on the display
Smart technology offers ease of use and peace of mind:
- Continuous open-lead monitoring to detecting poor-quality electrodes or electrodes that have fallen off.
- An integrated patient cable channel prevents premature cable breakages.
- Mignon cells or NiMh rechargeable batteries can be used for the electricity supply.
- When a new recording is started, the available battery voltage is checked in order to ensure Adequate capacity.
- Recorded data are saved on a CompactFlash* card and retained if battery power is lost.
- Data can also be transferred to the computer by means of a card reader, compressed there without any losses and sent to the evaluation centre via the Internet. An import module then provides assistance in reading the data into the CardioDay* analysis software.
Part of the CardioDay analysis software, the online viewer can be used to transmit the encrypted patient data to the CardioMem CM 3000-12 BT recorder and to check the quality of the ECG waveforms. At any time, the user can put a marker in specific points in time or quickly and easily print out the online ECG.
- Weight with battery: < 160 grams
- Dimensions: 10.8 x 7.9 x 2.2 cm
- Connections: Patient connection cable
- Displays: Graphic LC display 128x64 pixels
- Battery: 1 x 1.5 V “AA” or
- Rechargeable battery: 1 x 1.2 V NiMH 1200mAh
- Data transfer: via FlashCard
- Safety category: IIa MPG