Enjoy better, faster access to diagnostic information.
- CardioSoft connects to the full range of cardiology testing devices to deliver the clear, reliable data you need to make informed diagnoses.
- Easily acquire, analyze, store and transport resting ECG, exercise stress tests, ambulatory blood pressure and spirometry measurements.
- Get clear, reliable data and diagnostic confidence with Marquette* ECG analysis programs.
- Do more with your data, streamlining the workflow process. Review all of your reports at a glance, for more complete diagnostic information at your fingertips.
Get an integrated continuum of care.
- Access patient data through CardioSoft Web.
- Easily export data to your EMR or PACS or to your hospital’s MUSE* Cardiology Information System for faster data review and billing.
Get versatile, expandable IT solutions.
- Functionally platform is easy to use for faster diagnoses and better outcomes.
- CardioSoft delivers a scalable IT framework that lets you build a diagnostic system that can grow with your practice.
Get full-time technical support.
- GE Healthcare technical support experts are ready to provide installation, system configuration, HL7 integration, upgrade services and more, including 24/7 availability.
- Implementation services plan for a scalable system that can expand as your facility’s needs change.
- Upgraded services support complete data integrity and continuity without compromising your patients’ data security.
- Our InSite* service connects your CardioSoft system directly to our technical support experts via an encrypted Internet connection, allowing our service team to provide fast, remote service through secure access to your system.
Enjoy open system architecture.
- GE Healthcare uses industry-standard communication protocols, including HL7, Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM), DICOM Modality Worklist, XML and TCP/IP.
- CardioSoft is compatible with: Windows® XP Professional, Windows 7, Windows Server Operating Systems, and Citrix.
Support stand-alone or networked environments.
- The system works as a standalone module or in a networked Local Area Network (LAN) environment with multiple acquisition and editing workstations.
Be confident in your security and compliance.
- CardioSoft protects your data, your system and your investment through multi-level data security tools.
- Enhanced LAN connectivity with auto timeout and logins optimizes charge capture and system usage, while increasing the security of your server.
- CardioSoft can operate in a Citrix® or traditional environment with data security measures to control access and privileges.
Access information easily.
- Get full access to raw test data for review and re-analysis. Historical patient data can be instantly compared on-screen to assess patient progress.
- Multiple cardiac and pulmonary procedures can be stored in one database for faster review and overread via direct EMR connectivity.
- The DICOM Modality Worklist supports bi-directional data exchange and simultaneous review of imaging and ECG data on your PACS workstation to improve dual procedure review times.
- The pop-up medians in post-test reviews increase accuracy in assessing QRS changes over time and allow clinicians to see minute-by-minute changes throughout the procedure.
CardioSoft Web enables remote access to reports for resting ECG, spirometry, stress and ambulatory blood pressure. View reports from anywhere, supporting faster overread.
CardioSoft is your link to clinical excellence.
Support your clinical decisions and stay more connected to your practice and your patients through these industry-leading diagnostic support tools:
Resting ECG Module offers the proven and validated GE Marquette 12SL* ECG analysis program, including:
- ACI-TIPI and gender-specific criteria
- 12SL with right ventricular involvement
- serial presentation of ECGs
- CardioSoft Stress Module is equipped with the Exercise Test Interpretation (XTI) algorithm to highlight critical values for efficient and timely diagnosis.
- Risk-predicting algorithms, including T-wave Alternans (MMA) and Heart Rate Recovery, assist in identifying patients at risk of sudden cardiac death.
- The new ST/HR hysteresis feature in the CardioSoft Stress Module enables increased accuracy1 in detecting coronary artery disease in women and helps identify the most appropriate treatment.
1Svart K, et al. “Exercise electrocardiography detection of coronary artery disease by ST-segment depression/heart rate hysteresis in women: The Finnish Cardiovascular Study,” Int J Cardiol (2008), doi:10.1016/j.ijcard.2008.11.038.