CV Web 3.0
The data you need; The workflow you want.
CV Web 3.0 brings MUSE ECG data to clinicians who are on the move. It provides clinicians with access to full ECG workflow without being tied to a traditional workstation. And, because it is a secure, web-enabled tool, IT administrators will find CV Web 3.0 easy to deploy.
Better yet – CV Web can be configured to offer simplified MUSE ECG workflow, direct from the EMR.
CV Web 3.0 is just another way GE Healthcare can help link you to ECG productivity.
Physicians need to make the most of every minute. They should have access to full ECG workflow when and where it’s needed. CV Web 3.0 provides simple and streamlined ECG workflow so clinicians can focus on patient care. All that’s needed is a secure network connection on a PC or an iPad**.
- Remote access to patient test data as soon as it is transferred into MUSE
- View, edit, confirm, and route patient’s Resting, Exercise, and Holter reports via your facility’s intranet
- Link to patient test data or your MUSE in-basket directly from your EMR
- View first previous ECG with one click
- Use CV Web 3.0 to view patient records from across multiple sites for more comprehensive information
IT administrators are always looking efficient ways to improve workflow for the care areas they serve, while optimizing resource utilization. As a web-enabled tool, CV Web offers streamlined workflow – connecting physicians to MUSE ECG data – and can be integrated seamlessly with your facility’s EMR. CV Web 3.0 can be implemented and maintained with ease, and supports compliance with patient privacy regulations.
- Enables remote access to MUSE ECG data, as well as the ability to edit, confirm, and route reports
- Compatible with multiple browsers – validated for use on both PC or iPad
- Doesn’t require additional hardware, such as a Citrix Server
- Accessible using your facility’s intranet and VPN
- Requires MUSE login authentication for editing functions
- Offers system-wide traceability with comprehensive audit logging
- No patient information is contained in the url or retained on the viewing device
The test editing user interface has not been optimized for the iPad. The iPad browser will only display the first page of the PDF test report.