ComboLab Hemodynamic & EP Recording System
The GE ComboLab System provides a cost effective solution that allows dual use of your cardiac cath lab – so you can acquire, store and manage clinical data efficiently in clinical workflow and reporting.
ComboLab allows you to choose to use either the CardioLab* Electrophysiology Recording System or the Mac-Lab* Hemodynamic Recording System depending on your caseload. ComboLab is available in three configurations tailored to help meet the demands of your clinical caseload.
- ComboLab IT - essential functionality and exceptional performance
- ComboLab XT - efficient information integration and workflow enhancements for high volume labs
With ComboLab, enhanced levels of integration are designed to deliver:
- Intuitive operation. The user interface has been updated for simple, intuitive operation.
- Comprehensive review and reporting (optional for ComboLab XT). Integration of the Centricity* CA1000 image review and analysis workstation lets you review of previously acquired image data with the rest of the procedural data for comprehensive review and reporting on the patient’s clinical condition.
- FFR integration (standard for ComboLab IT and XT). With direct input of both PressureWire** Aeris wireless technology and SmartMap** pressure instrument and auto-calculation of the FFR value, there's no need for a separate FFR analyzer and set-up.