GoldSeal Optima CT660
Exceptional performance. Exceptional value.
You want the optimum CT system-one that works hard for you, but makes your life easier. A scanner that helps you minimize dose while delivering diagnostic image quality. That helps to deliver highly competent, personalized care in an efficient and effective manner. And meets the needs of patients young and old, large and small, across a wide spectrum of procedures. All in a compact footprint that fits today's space and budget, and can expand for tomorrow's needs. Now, you can have it all with the GoldSeal Optima CT660.
Tried and True Technologies
- Innovations with a 40-mm detector at 0.35-sec rotation speed.
- Up to 60% lower CO2 emissions using the energy saving mode.
- Advanced applications help clinicians make a fast and confident diagnosis.
- ASiR+ technology may allow for lower mA exams throughout the body.
- Simplified workflow for quick and streamlined operation.
- Scalable, modular design for ease of service.
- GE Healthcare GoldSeal Optima CT660 128-slice axial reconstruction for improved Z-axis visualization.++
+ In clinical practice, the use of ASiR may reduce CT patient dose depending on the clinical task, patient size, anatomical location, and clinical practice. A consultation with a radiologist and a physicist should be made to determine the appropriate dose to obtain diagnostic image quality for the particular clinical task.
++Available option. For 32-slice version, it enables 64 reconstructed slices per axial rotation.
Built to care for you and your patients.
- Efficient imaging at an optimized dose.
- Comfortable for patients of all ages and virtually all sizes.
- Serves a broad range of applications — cardiac, angiography, brain, chest, abdomen, orthopedic, and more.
- Advanced CT workflow innovations improve efficiency and streamline operations.
- Scalable, modular design offers ease of service.
- Sleek, compact footprint fits smaller spaces.
The value of confidence
GoldSeal systems offer you a smart use of resources, as well as:
- Selective process: Stringent selection standards ensure that only those systems with well-known and acceptable service histories qualify for GoldSeal.
- Quality: OEM factory-trained technicians who ensure all OEM specifications are met.
- Same-as-new warranty: Same one-year warranty as on new systems; service contracts available.
- Service/support: Online assistance with questions, local service.
- Up-to-date technology: Installation of latest possible software release and original OEM parts.
- Training: Operation and application training available.