Your Ultrasound Imaging Needs for Less
You’ll find these benefits built into GoldSeal ultrasound systems:
- Vivid E9
The Vivid™ E9 is a premium level cardiovascular ultrasound consoled utilizing advanced probe technologies to provide 2D and 4D imaging. Advanced analysis and quantification is provided, ranging from speckle-tracking strain (AFI) to 4D Auto LV Analysis. The Vivid E9 incorporates workflow enhancement and ease of use features across all it’s clinical applications.
- Vivid S5/S6
The Vivid S5 and Vivid S6 are small footprint, mobile cardiovascular ultrasound consoles that provide flexible workflow and premium image quality for in-patient and out-patient settings. Coupled with advanced probe design and quantitative analysis, these consoles provide exceptional image quality for cardiac, pediatric, vascular, shared services and point of care applications.
- Vivid q & Vivid i
The Vivid I and Vivid q are compact, portable cardiovascular scanners incorporating the performance, versatility and freedom to take Vivid quality imaging and analysis where it is needed across in-patient, out-patient and mobile applications. Innovation in image quality and advanced analysis is incorporated in this small footprint, portable unit.
Your sales representative can provide complete specifications on our available GoldSeal Voluson ultrasound systems.
GoldSeal systems offer you a smart use of resources, as well as:
- Selective process: Stringent selection standards ensure that only those systems with well-known and acceptable service histories qualify for GoldSeal.
- Quality: Refurbishing completed by OEM factory-trained technicians who ensure all OEM specifications are met.
- Same-as-new warranty: Same one-year warranty as on new systems; service contracts available.
- Service/support: Online assistance with questions, local service.
- Up-to-date technology: Refurbishing includes installation of latest possible software release and original OEM parts.
- Training: Operation and application training available, with optional CE Tech training credits available.