Since its introduction in 1980 the Marquette™ 12SL ECG analysis program has been consistently refined and improved in order to offer our customers the best possible clinically validated decision support to achieve faster accurate diagnosis.
- Exceeds current standards for 12- and 15-lead measurements and analysis
- Provides accurate, validated measurements of heart rate, axis, intervals, and durations
- Offers automated second opinion minimizing time spent over-reading ECGs
- Offers ECG analysis including those for atrial arrhythmias, pace detection, and QT measurement
- Offers quick quality check of ECGs (Hook-up advisor)
- Offers gender and age-driven criteria for acute MI; utilized in pre-hospital defibrillators to identify clinically significant changes and expedite patient care in time-critical environments
- Dedicated paediatric criteria
- Supporting decisions on ECG across the care continuum
1. Marquette™ 12SL™ ECG Analysis Program Physician’s Guide 2036070-006 Revision C, 2010, 2012 General Electric Company.
Marquette 12SL algorithmDownload