Our mini telemetry system offers:
- Mom won’t be tied to bed, so she can move around more naturally, improving the birthing experience.
- Moms can walk around and use the lavatory while still being monitored, allowing moms to comfortably engage in more activities and different types of birthing options.
- A laboring in water option
- The waterproof Nautilus Transducers allow moms to take advantage of the soothing benefits of aquatherapy.
- Improved safety
- The small, light transmitter is easy to carry, and a recess in the unit improves safety through cable management.
Some of the technology that makes GE’s mini telemetry system an exceptional choice is:
- Waterproof 9-crystal ultrasound transducers
- Mini Telemetry uses proven Nautilus waterproof 9-crystal ultrasound transducers, which are identical to those used with all Corometrics/GE fetal monitoring products.
- Wireless technology
- The wireless telemetry technology offers exceptional signal quality, letting mom ambulate during labor.
- Compact, 3-port design
- The compact, 3-port design allows FHR, uterine activity, and ECG monitoring and allows you to monitor twins as well.
- Longer battery life
- An extended-life battery accommodates the full duration of the average labor (up to 12 hours) with a built-in charging bay.
- Mobile monitoring technology
- Speakers or a headphone jack are built into the unit, offering audio monitoring of fetal heart rate while mom is mobile.
- User-friendly features
- The display screen of the transmitter offers a backlit display, battery indicator, and connection status, it also has a mark key to notate fetal movement.
Transmitter Performance Specifications
- Monitoring Modes
- External Uterine Pressure (TOCO) or Internal Uterine Pressure Catheter (IUPC)
- Fetal ECG or Maternal ECG
- Full interchangeability of transducers between GE Corometrics 120, 170, 250, 250cx Series and the Mini Telemetry
- Ultrasound System
- Pulsed Doppler
- US & Can: Output Power: 4mWAvailable Frequencies: 608.0250 - 613.9750MHz
- Transmission Range
- 608.0250 - 613.9750MHz - 1640 ft (500m) line of sight
- Antenna Type
- Internal, helical
- Rechargeable dual cell Lithium Ion
- 7.2VDC at 2600mAh
- Full charge run time: up to 12 hours
- Recharge to full charge: 4 hours
Receiver Performance Specifications
- Power Requirements
- 100–120VAC, 50–60Hz, 220-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Max Power: 30W
- Output Signals
- US, FECG, MECG, TOCO, IUPC, Mark
- Antenna type
- Flexible, detachable, BNC interconnect
- Other factory-approved external antennas or antenna systems may be used.
- Physical Specifications
- Height: 4.0 in (10.2 cm)
- Width: 8.1 in (20.6 cm)
- Depth: 11.9 in (30.2 cm)
- Weight: 5.6 lbs (2.55 kg)