Clinical image gallery
Carotids, assessment of aneurism at 1.8 mSv1
Circle of Willis
Brain with contrast at 1 mSv1
- Up to 40% dose reduction with no compromise in image quality thanks to ASiR technology*.
- Hands-free workflow with Xtream display and one-stop scan mode.
- Proactive 24/7 monitoring anticipating failures and remote maintenance powered by OnWatch & InsiteTM Remote technology.
- Optimize clinical efficiency: access online video training, educational contents, e-learnings built by experts for experts.
Improve efficiency through every step
Designed to be simple to use – even for difficult patients. Select the patient in one-touch. Position the patient hands-free. Confirm and start scan The new one-stop scan mode provides simultaneous image acquisition, reconstruction and analysis and most importantly, you can do all of this while standing at the gantry. Better patient experience - the technician can communicate with the patient until right before the scan starts.
Organ Dose Modulation
Proactive Remote Services
AppsLinq*: Continuous online education.
iCenter: visible data. Optimized assets.
GE Cares community
Live Experts webinars
- Contrast Data Mgmt. module collects contrast data automatically for class 4 integrated injectors for GE CT scanners only and is available for manual entry for other modalities connected to DoseWatch with the Contrast Data Management Module. Dose tracking for Nuclear Medicine is available for PET, PET/CT for single injection procedures only.
- In clinical practice, the use of ASiR may reduce CT patient dose depending on the clinical task, patient size, anatomical location, and clinical practice. A consultation with a radiologist and a physicist should be made to determine the appropriate dose to obtain diagnostic image quality for the particular clinical task. ASiR is licensed for use with a GE x-ray tube. Use of a third-party x-ray tube will require an additional license for these features.
- Determining the Benefits of Proactive Digital Service for Computed Tomography Scanners Whitepaper. Benefits of Proactive Digital Service for CT Scanners Whitepaper.
- Benefits of Proactive Digital Service for CT Scanners Whitepaper.