Turn Up Your Volume
With sophisticated beam formation and advanced rendering technologies, the Voluson E6 system delivers 3D/4D images with exceptional ease and clarity to help enhance diagnostic confidence.
This innovative rendering technology helps provide exceptional anatomical realism with increased* depth perception to help enhance clinical confidence. This imaging capability can help you achieve a deep understanding of relational anatomy and enrich patient communication.
Advanced Volume Contrast Imaging (VCI) with OmniView
- Advanced VCI - Adjusts slice thickness on 3D or 4D images to help enhance contrast resolution with use of render techniques such as bone and tissue renderings. Can be applied in the acquisition plane (VCI-A), static 3D volumes, or OmniView
- OmniVew - Obtain any plane from a 3D or 4D volume by simply drawing a line, curve, poly-line or trace through a structure. This valuable technology enables views of even irregularly shaped structures not attainable in 2D imaging
Helps enhance efficiency in volume rendering with automated placement of the render line for optimized surface rendering. SonoRenderlive continuously updates render line placement with fetal movement during 4D examinations.
Intuitive Design - Enriched Workflow
Modern ergonomic design
- 23" widescreen LED monitor with customizable format, large clipboard, and standard/XL image formatting
- 12.1" Touch Panel with multi-touch functionality
- Quick and easy 1-button control panel up/down function for optimal positioning
- Electronic TGC and efficient menu navigation with swipe technology
- Easy one-touch button workflow - Commonly-used scanning modes are right at your fingertips on the main screen of the touch panel
- Bar Code scanner for efficient entry of patient information
- ViewPoint synchronization for seamless data sharing and reporting
- 4 Active probe ports with port illumination
Fast, secure data management
- Secure User Management - unique user IDs for system access and tracking documentation
- Integrated Software Digital Video Recorder (DVR), including USB recording
- Directly export 3D print files in multiple formats
- Archive, collaborate and share images with 3G or cloud-based connectivity
Gain Efficiency With Automation
Every minute counts - with Voluson's easy-to-use automation and enhanced protocol tools - you can simplify the patient exam process diminishing wait times and boosting patient satisfaction.
- Scan Assistant - Flexible, customizable exam protocol tool that helps increase exam consistency and productivity while documenting for quality assurance purposes. Helps guide you through an exam more efficiently aiding in annotation, measuring, and reporting, transferring data to an image management system or PACS based system on your order sequence and output requirements.
- SonoBiometry - Performs semi-automated biometry measurements (BPD, HC, AC, FL and HL) to help reduce keystrokes.
- SonoNT (Sonography-based Nuchal Translucency) and SonoIT (Sonography-based Intracranial Translucency) - Voluson technologies that help provide semi-automatic, standardized measurements of the nuchal and intracranial translucencies in the 1st trimester. Both tools can integrate easily into your workflow. SonoNT helps avoid the inter- and intra-observer variability that comes with manual measurements, and helps provide you with the reproducibility you demand.
- SonoVCADTM heart (Sonography-based Volume Computer Aided Display heart) - By standardizing image orientation of the fetal heart, SonoVCAD heart helps provide recommended views from a single heart volume or STIC acquisition.
- SonoAVCTM follicle (Sonography-based Automated Volume Count) - Automatically calculates the number and volume of hypoechoic structures in a volume sweep.
- SonoAVCantral - Automatically counts the number of antral follicles in the ovary and helps categorize into user defined size groups.
A Probe for the Occasion
The Voluson E6 supports a wide range of 2D and 3D probes to help meet your unique and varied clinical needs. When combined with the advanced Radiance System Architecture of the Voluson Expert Series probes produce excellent images with ease.
Connect & Share - Securley
In your increasingly digital world, the VolusonTM E8 presents unique offerings to digitally connect, via image archiving systems, referring physicians and patients while maintaining the privacy and security you need.
- Maintain patient privacy with user management and login credentialing. The system cannot be accessed without proper login credentials and records changes to data edits, deletions, etc. with user tracing.
- Accurately transfer patient information to the Voluson E8 using a barcode scanner
- Enhance communication with referring physicians and patients by direct export of images and reports via TricefyTM *, USB, LAN or 3G* connectivity.
*Not available in all countries. Please contact your GE Sales representative.
With ViewPoint, our powerful patient reporting and archiving solution, you can further simplify your ultrasound workflow though efficient digital connectivity giving you freedom and flexibility to optimize the archiving of images, volumes and structured reports. Share patient information with colleagues securely to get the answers the patients seek.
- Manage patient appointments with an intuitive clinical scheduler
- Transfer patient information and image/ measurement data with seamless Voluson/ViewPoint synchronization
- Compare, review, post-process, and archive images and clips
- Create, modify and share high-quality reports
- Interface with enterprise-wide systems, such as EMR and PACS for data
Financing & Service
Solutions to help your practice
You can count on responsive service and support from GE Healthcare, including a variety of financing and leasing options through GE Healthcare Financial Services.
Learn more about Financing & Service.
Community & Education: Join the Voluson™ Club
Join the VolusonClub.
Connect to more than 26,000 Voluson users through VolusonClub, our global networking site.
Learn, network, share - and get the most out of your ultrasound investment.
Learn more at www.VolusonClub.net