AC Lighting Controllers:
- Offer an "X-ray in Use" warning and room lighting control panel that provides a low voltage interface between the "X-ray in Use" warning lights, interior room general lighting systems and the X-ray system
- Feature a convenient, push on/off pre-wired footswitch for control of room general lighting
- Enhance servicing by the use of a low voltage interface circuit between the imaging system and the line voltage lighting system
DC Lighting Controllers:
- Convert three-phase, 208 volt, AC to 115 volt DC for lighting power used within the MR shielded suite
- Let you dim exam room lighting on optional variable systems for patient comfort
- Improve incandescent lamp life within the MR suite
- Meet requirements to use DC powered lighting in MR exam rooms
For additional detail about this product, view/download the Power Quality chapter of our Accessories & Supplies catalog.
To see our full line of products, view/download our complete Accessories & Supplies catalog.