PET/CT acquisitions can last several minutes. In these cases, breath holding is not an option. Consequently, the resulting motion artifacts can significantly distort an image, which can lead to image misinterpretation, misrepresentation of lesion size, apparent reduction of measured SUV, and the overlooking of smaller lesions. Moreover, motion artifacts may directly impact radiotherapy planning, treatment, and interpretation of treatment response over time.
Motion VUE lets you review and analyze PET and CT images acquired on a PET/CT scanner equipped with a respiratory gating system, and following respiratory motion correction. With it, you can display fused gated PET and CT images, employ a multi-phase cine review tool, fully customize your layouts, and you can quantify uptake activity. Motion VUE also helps you understand lesion displacement in both PET and CT gated acquisitions.
- Advanced features to streamline your workflow.
- Motion artifact specific review and analysis tools.
- Extensive recording and reporting options.
- Motion VUE gives you a robust motion management tool to help you with reliable, confident clinical assessment, diagnosis, and therapy planning.
- Provides a wide range of advanced features, including:
- 4D PET/CT fusion
- Multi-phase cine review for PET, CT, and/or fused PET/CT
- Region of interest (ROI) tools for PET, CT, and/or fused PET/CT
- Threshold volume of interest (VOI) for PET or fused PET CT
- Lesion displacement measurements
- On-view movie/screen capture exporting
- With Motion VUE2, you are able to review:
- Gated PET series
- Gated CT series
- Whole body PERT/CT (helical CT and un-gated PET)
- Average PET volume generated from gated PET series
- Provides the ability to record and report:
- Lesion number
- Studied lesion
- Lesion dimension on CT
- Lesion displacement
- Z-axis localization
- Slice number
- SUV measurements
- Streamlined workflow from series loading to final report
Motion VUE runs on the GEHC AW Workstation (AW) with AW Basic Display installed.
- AW Workstation (AW) 4.4 and higher platforms and on the PET/CT Operator's Console.
- 4GB RAM recommended.
- Two color landscape monitors.
MotionVUE is a PET/CT, non- invasive image analysis software application designed to support the viewing and manipulation of medical images from PET and CT imaging modalities.
MotionVUE offers processing tools to optimize workflow of respiratory gated exams for PET, CT and fused images of respiratory gated datasets for simultaneous viewing in multiplanar volumes and cine loops.
With MotionVUE, users will have the possibility to compare static PET/CT, 4D-PET/CT series including visual comparison, quantification of lesions, and analysis of functional activity.
Motion VUE DatasheetDownload