An affordable choice for your start-up TRACERcenter*
- Ideal for clinical sites with onsite PET/CT imaging with 18F-FDG and research isotopes
- Designed for minimum siting requirements and siting within an existing facility
- Enhanced self shield design for radiation protection to personnel and the environment
- Economical solution for bringing clinical PET to a community hospital
- Field upgradeable for a growing PET imaging program
Technical innovations for reliability and radiation safety
- Using iron as part of the magnet yoke design adds additional inherent shielding to protect the operator and the surrounding environment from radiation exposure.
- A clean vacuum provided by the turbo molecular pump, is key to the robust and stable beam in the GENtrace cyclotron leading to decreased need for service interventions.
- Utilizing an H2 gas generator for the ion source increases the lifetime of the ion source. Removal of a hydrogen gas cylinder eliminates the risk of potential explosions and fire hazards.
- Neither the liquid nor gas targets require helium cooling due to a grid-supported foil design. This significantly improves reliability as well as maximizes beam energy on target.
- With the implementation of the beam pipe separation for radiation safety, a piezoelectrically driven motor enables accurate beam regulation for positioning the beam precisely into the target.
- Energy: 7.8 MeV
- 18F-fluoride capacity: 28 GBq / 750 mCi @ 2 h production
- 11C-carbon dioxide in development
- Weight: 6.7 metric tons
- Self-shield dimensions: 4.04 m x 2.27 m x 2.00 m (closed; L x W x H)
- Minimum room size 5.8 m x 6.2 m (36 m2) minimum 2.5 m clearance height