GE/Instrumentarium Interfacing Commitment to the European Union
As described in the Interfacing Commitment, GE is obligated to provide Interfacing information and data (such as protocol information) necessary to ensure an open Interface between GE's existing and future devices and third parties' devices in the product combinations listed below, and new Interfacing information relating to any Interface modification or upgrade of GE's devices.
Therefore, GE agrees to make available Interfacing information and data, as described in the Interfacing Commitment, between the following product combinations:
- GE Therapy Devices, with respect to their combination with Patient Monitors or CIS
- GE Patient Monitors, with respect to their combination with Therapy Devices or CIS
- GE CIS, with respect to their combination with Therapy Devices and/or Patient Monitors
Upon execution of an Interfacing Agreement with GE, third parties may use this Interfacing information, without charge, for the purpose of interfacing their devices in the product combinations listed above.
For additional information or to obtain an Interfacing Agreement, please feel free to contact:
- E-mail to: InterfaceCommitment@ge.com
- Mail: GE Healthcare, 8200 Tower Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53223
Learn more about the Commitment made by GE to the European Commission.
Download the public version of GE's Interface Commitment or obtain it from the European Commission's website.