Clinical Image Gallery
3D Merge coronal
3D Merge axial
MR750 Breast Flex1
T2 FRFSE axial
Ideal water coronal
MR750 F Pelvis FLEX2
3D T2 FRFSE
Quickstep 3-station MRA
LAVA Flex Water axial
T1 & T2 sagittal complete spine stitch
Discovery MR750 ex760
- View full image
MAGiC (Magnetic Resonance Image Compilation)
For the first time ever in the industry, you can generate multiple image contrasts in a single MRI scan including T1, T2, STIR, T1 FLAIR, T2 FLAIR* and PD contrasts of the brain in a single acquisition.
One scan that can do the work of many, with images acquired in as little as half the time to acquire separate sequences, fully integrated in a seamless workflow.
*It is recommended to acquire conventional T2 FLAIR images in addition to MAGiC.
- Click here to discover the MAGIC Experience
Complete flexibility for multiple contrast changes
You can change the contrast of the image by manipulating TR, TE and TI even after the scan is completed and the patient has exited the MR room. MAGiC processing will provide you any desired contrast paving the way to new diagnostic capabilities.
MAGiC even goes beyond standard MR weighted images by processing raw data into parametric T1, T2 and PD maps.
How does the Discovery MR750 3.0T benefit you? Consider the following advantages:
- Exceptional homogeneity and image quality across a large 48- x 48- x 48-cm field of view
- Faster and more accurate and reproducible scans1
- Increased signal clarity and maximized signal intensity for cleaner, crisper images
- Better contrast between flowing blood and surrounding tissue
- Consistent, uniform fat suppression
- Easier neurofunctional brain mapping and DTI
- Higher performance with real-time system optimization
- Accelerated and accurate parallel imaging
- Fewer operating steps, which lead to shorter exam times
- Less slowdowns through heat-extraction technology
- Faster reconstructions for data-intensive, 32-channel studies
- Intuitive, protocol-driven user interface
- Fast, automated patient set-up—less than 30 seconds
- Quicker patient transfer with a detachable patient table
The Discovery MR750 3.0T offers advanced technology, such as:
- High performance whole-body gradients designed to deliver powerful 50 mT/m amplitude and 200 T/m/s slew-rate on each axis simultaneously.
- ARC parallel-imaging, which utilizes a full 3D data kernel for more accurate reconstruction.
- A volume-reconstruction engine that enables real-time image generation.
- OpTix optical RF technology, engineered to increase signal clarity and maximize signal intensity.
- PERFORM 2.0, which automatically fine-tunes system SAR modelling and personalizes it for each patient.
- The eXtreme resonance module (XRM), which delivers a 48-cm field of view with linearity.
- VIBRANT Flex technology, which combines multiple series of breast scans into one.
- Time of Flight (TOF) imaging, which rapidly captures high-definition images that display small-vessel detail and blood-flow subtleties—without contrast injections.
- IntelliTouch patient positioning—start scanning in just two steps.
- BrainWave suite of functional MRI (fMRI) applications, which provide excellent signal stability, and an exceptional signal-to-noise ratio.
SIGNA Pulse of MR
Don't miss another issue of SIGNA Pulse of MR!
- View the latest issue or browse archived issues on our SIGNA Pulse of MR page.
- Sign up for a complimentary subscription to SIGNA Pulse of MR!
- Go Digital! Download the free SIGNA Pulse of MR App at either the Apple Store or Android Market or www.amazon.com. Now available as an application at no cost for either your Apple iPad or iPhone, Android mobile devices, or on your Kindle, the digital version of SIGNA Pulse of MR allows you to browse the latest news articles or look back through archived issues with the touch of a button.