IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
CONTRAINDICATIONS: AdreView is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity to iobenguane or iobenguane sulfate.
Please also read the Full Prescribing Information.
AdreView is the only FDA-approved I-123-meta-iodobenzylguanidine (I-123-mIBG) imaging agent indicated for use in the detection of primary or metastatic pheochromocytoma or neuroblastoma, as an adjunct to other diagnostic tests1
• Key benefits of AdreView include:
- – High sensitivity and specificity demonstrated in pivotal clinical trials in both newly diagnosed and previously treated neuroblastoma2 and pheochromocytoma3
– As a GE Healthcare proprietary product, customers can count on outstanding product quality, consistency, and reliability
1. AdreView [prescribing information]. Arlington Heights, IL: GE Healthcare; 2013
2. Vik TA, Pfluger T, Kadota R, Castel V, et al. 123I-mIBG Scintigraphy in Patients With Known or Suspected Neuroblastoma: Results From a Prospective Multicenter Trial. Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2009; 52: 784-790
3. Wiseman GA, Pacak K, O’Dorisio MS, et al. Usefulness of 123I-MIBG scintigraphy in the evaluation of patients with known or suspected primary or metastatic pheochromocytoma or paraganglioma: results from a prospective multicenter trial.