Continuous Cardiac Output Module
The E-PiCCO module provides continuous cardiac output (CCO) measurement based on pulse contour calculation, transpulmonary thermodilution cardiac output (C.O.) and blood pressure (P).
When combined with a CARESCAPE* modular monitor, the E-module enables a graphical view for quick hemodynamic status assessment.
- Direct key on the module for zeroing invasive pressure channels
- Easy insertion/removal of module without interrupting other monitoring
- Uses Pulsion's PiCCO catheters
When used with a CARESCAPE modular monitor the display can show:
- Up to six C.O. measurements, which can be edited for an averaged C.O.
- Hemodynamic calculation display view
- Graphical view from three to seven user-selectable parameters, including flow, volume and contractility
- Editing of calculation input data
- Trending of calculations