Navigator Applications Suite
A digital clinical decision support tool that puts relevant, reliable, and...
The clearer you can see, the more confidently you can decide
Navigator Applications Suite* software is a smart technology that analyzes drug therapy information to help model and predict the effect of supported anaesthesia-related drugs and drug interactions.
It helps provide valuable information to support you in optimising patient management based on your clinical judgement.
Navigator provides quick access to a continuous flow of centralized, relevant information.
Navigator Applications Suite* is a software-driven solution designed to analyze drug therapy information in order to help model and predict the effect of supported anaesthetic agents, drugs and synergies.
The complete applications software suite includes:
Navigator Therapy: Balanced Anaesthesia Management Support
Navigator Therapy collects data from IV pumps, patient monitors, and the anaesthesia delivery system. It applies predictive pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic modelling to the data collected – helping you visualize the modelled effects of anaesthesia drugs and their interactions. Navigator helps provide valuable information to support you in optimizing patient management based on your clinical judgement.
Navigator Protocol: Incorporate Your Hospital Protocols
With Navigator Protocol, you can upload your hospital’s own care protocols – all easily searchable and accessible for guidance when you need them. It provides you with reassurance that your care decisions are guided by the experience and best practices in your hospital’s clinical protocols.
Navigator Device: Online Troubleshooting
Anaesthesia delivery devices have evolved into highly complex systems. If a technical problem occurs, time and the right action are of the essence. Navigator Device helps you identify and troubleshoot anaesthesia machine problems and displays clear diagnostic information and the steps you should take for corrective action. Navigator Device provides online device troubleshooting of GE Aisys*, Avance*, and ADU Carestations.
Navigator Therapy helps bring balance to anesthesia management. It collects data from infusion pumps, the patient monitor and the anesthesia delivery system and applies predictive pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic modeling to that data. By helping you visualize the modeled effects of anesthesia drugs and their interactions, decision support is enhanced.
- Displays a modeled pharmacokinetic (PK) and pharmacodynamic (PD) effect for IV and inhaled anaesthetic, analgesic and muscle relaxant drugs in a clear, intuitive graphical display.
- PK/PD models for 11 intravenous drugs and 6 inhaled drugs support clinical anaesthesia practice.
- Displays the modeled synergistic effect of six inhaled anaesthetic drugs and four analgesic drugs.
- Displays the modeled synergistic effect of propofol and four analgesic drugs.
- Visualizes modeled current and future effect site concentrations (Ce).
- Automatically captures inhaled anaesthetic drug data to display modeled pharmacokinetics and modeled effects of the drugs Connects to a wide range of infusion pumps to help minimize manual drug data entry.
- Shows measured Entropy and BIS values in the sedation graph.
- The drug concentrations and effects shown are based on published models and do not represent actual measurements from the patient. Clinical judgment is always required, and the doses of drugs should be titrated according to the clinical response of the individuals.
Quick access to your hospital’s standard, specific clinical care protocols helps you standardize procedures right at the point of need and make more confident decisions at a critical time.
With Navigator Protocol, your hospital’s own care protocols are close at hand – easily searchable and accessible for clear guidance when you need it. The result: robust procedural compliance and quality through timely access to approved protocols.
Navigator Protocol is:
- Configurable to give you immediate access to the specific standard operating procedures of your hospital at the point of care
- Configurable to include emergency treatment protocols, such as resuscitation algorithms, airway management protocols or any other clinically relevant information
- Easily indexed with a search function to locate information you need
- Configurable to display measured hemodynamic and ventilation parameters while viewing care protocols
Anaesthesia delivery devices have evolved into highly complex systems. If a technical problem occurs, time and the right action are of the essence.
Navigator Device helps you identify and trouble-shoot anaesthesia machine problems quickly and directly, to help reduce system downtime. It provides easy, immediate, online device trouble-shooting of GE Aisys*, Avance* and ADU anaesthesia delivery systems. And it displays clear diagnostic information and the steps you should take for corrective action.
- Offers clear and specific guidance with visual step-by-step instructions on how to resolve a technical alarm with a supported anaesthesia delivery system.
- Makes technical instructions quickly available at the point of care.