Portable. Dependable. Attainable.
The brilliance of color. The simplicity of GE.
You can add the advanced capabilities of color Doppler to your practice with the compact and portable LOGIQ V2 ultrasound system.
Expect exceptional image quality with technologies migrated from our flagship LOGIQ systems.
Expand your clinical range by offering a wide range of exams, including:
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Small Parts
Handle workload efficiently with automated features and interactive tools to help support confident decisions.
Simplify your practice.
Push few buttons, enhance exam efficiency.
Your busy practice environment will benefit from the LOGIQ V2. You get fast, accurate information with few key strokes:
- Auto Optimization - Optimizes B-mode images to help improve contrast resolution.
- Auto IMT - Automates measurement of intima-media thickness for fast carotid exams.
- SonoBiometry - Performs key fetal biometry measurements automatically in seconds(BPD/FL/AC/HC)
- Scan Assistant - Puts basic and advanced imaging protocols at your fingertips to reduce keystrokes by as much as 22 percent1.
With its compact design - yet large LCD display - the system fits into small spaces and easily maneuvers where you need it.
1. Based on internal study done with third-party consultants on LOGIQ E9, and software V&V documents.
Enhance your skills.
Take your practice to the next level through real-time imaging assistance.
The LOGIQ V2 gives you access to assistance to support exam efficiency and accuracy:
- Scan Coach - Displays reference images, animations and schematics during live scanning.
- Onboard help - Interactive access to information on settings, operation, connectivity, and maintenance, plus a link to the user manual.
- Membership in LOGIQ Club - Gain access to tools and resources to help you experience the full power of your LOGIQ ultrasound system, including:
- Information on new products and offers
- Educational offering and online training
- Application guidance
- White papers and user guides
Expand your clinical range with
exceptional images and easy-to-use color.
You can add the advanced capabilities of color Doppler to your practice. The compact LOGIQ V2 includes many advanced imaging technologies from decades of GE experience, including:
- Coded Harmonic Imaging - Enables high resolution even at deep penetration.
- Real-time Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI-HD) - Reduces noise while enhancing true tissue detail.
- CrossXBeam™ - Enhances your ability to visualize tissue interfaces and differentiate borders.
Invest with confidence.
Reliability - plus multi-year warranty.
You can be confident about getting both high value and quality. The LOGIQ V2 delivers great value for your investment. It is designed for reliability in demanding conditions with heavy workloads and a wide variety of patients.
- Proven hardware and software
- Portable, compact, reliable
- Service coverage included1
- Multi-year warranty including probes, parts and labor
1. &nsbp;Mimim 1-year depending on the region
Education and Training
Knowledge. Power. Confidence.
Our expert team of educators and ultrasound Clinical Application Specialists are committed to helping you provide better patient care on a daily basis through our high performance education programs. Learn more.
GE's advanced probe technology helps provide exceptional image quality and is available in a broad range of probes designed to meet the needs of your specialty.
The LOGIQ Club is a network of LOGIQ system users, all of whom are dedicated to clinical excellence in radiological ultrasound diagnostics. As a member, you'll benefit from being part of a dynamic community of professionals, and have
the opportunity to share experiences and practices with your fellow clinicians throughout the region.
Membership is free, and all the club benefits are yours, free of charge.
Your personal benefits:
- Educational offerings (DVDs, club magazine, …)
- Application Tips & Tricks (video clips & newsletters)
- Information on LOGIQ products and upgrade offers first
- Unlimited access to www.logiqclub.net
- Online tutorials
- Cases & papers
- User guides
- Clinical cases