Next Generation Design XDclear Imaging
From the start, the LOGIQ S7 has been designed for the needs of a variety of environments. Now part of the XDclear family, it includes GE's premier probe and platform technology - delivering optimized image quality across virtually all patient body types.
Multiple applications. Different users. Variety of challenges. The LOGIQ S7 XDclear easily handles it, delivering the high quality images, ease of use, and specialized capabilities that busy clinicians need.
From its versatility to its budget-friendly price, the LOGIQ S7 XDclear is designed for practices with high expectations for both performance and value.
Redesigned from top to bottom, the LOGIQ S7 XDclear supports productivity and ease in workflow.
- S-Agile architecture – Enables images of uniform excellence across multiple body types with minimal keystrokes
- Expanded range of probes – You now get an even wider selection with both E-Series and XDclear probes, GE’s highest performing probes. New probes include:
- C1-6-D for abdominal exams
- C3-10-D for pediatric and neonatal imaging
- S2-5-D for cardiac and vascular imaging
- Image optimization tools – Automated tools help enhance image quality such as increased contrast resolution and improved border definition
- Auto TGC – Automatically optimizes image brightness and contrast, enabling excellent image quality while streamlining procedures
- High-Res widescreen display – High contrast, configurable 23'' LCD monitor with LED backlit display mounted on an articulating arm allows user to arrange images and data to meet their needs
- 10.1-inch touch panel – With a large touch panel, controls are easy to see and manipulate. Smart keys and backlit controls further enhance performance and procedural speed
- Engineered for cleanability – The near-seamless exterior has fewer gaps, making the system easy to clean
- Enhanced portability – Small and light-weight, the system easily navigates crowded exam rooms. Power Assist battery backup, wireless connectivity and Bluetooth® printing add to the mobility
- Compare Assistant – View a prior study – ultrasound, mammography, CT or MR – and current images together in real time via a split screen on the monitor
- GE Raw Data – Helps shorten exam times by enabling users to quickly acquire data and then apply a wide variety of image processing after the exam
Well-suited for shared services, the system’s versatility can be extended with a wide range of clinical packages, including B-Flow™, Elastography, Vascular Quantification, B-Steer+, Volume Imaging, and Multi-Modality Imaging Display. Among the new tools available on LOGIQ S7 XDclear:
- Fetal assessment tools – Advanced STIC (Spatio-Temporal Image Correlation) helps provide a high quality, comprehensive fetal echo examination. Advanced Volume Contrast Imaging (VCI) and OmniView helps improve contrast resolution and visualization of rendered anatomy with clarity in any image plane
- Image exchange via smartphone – The ability to send non-diagnostic images via smartphone and email is a powerful way to enhance both patient and clinician satisfaction
- Contrast Enhanced Imaging (CEUS) now expanded – Provides a clear picture of lesion vascularity by optimizing the balance between penetration and resolution in the liver and can also be used to enhance the delineation of the LV border in combination with low MI ultrasound contrast agents. Features include contrast timer, dual display, timed trigger and Flash imaging
Service & Support
Count on GE to help optimize the performance of your vital ultrasound assets. Our maintenance service offerings all deliver one thing - confidence. Learn more.
GE's advanced transducer technology helps provide exceptional image quality and is available in a broad range of transducers designed to meet the needs of your specialty.
We invite you to join the LOGIQ Club, a network of thousands of fellow LOGIQ ultrasound users. Club membership gives you access to many tools and resources which are only available to members, helping you experience the full power of your LOGIQ ultrasound system. Members are regularly informed about developments in LOGIQ ultrasound technology and provided with special offers and opportunities which are announced on the club's own LOGIQ Club website.
The benefits of club membership are many:
- Information on new products and offers
- Educational offerings & online trainings
- Application tips & tricks
- White papers & user guides
- Clinical image gallery
If you are not a member, consider joining today to begin taking advantage of these outstanding tools.
LOGIQ S7 with XDclear Ultrasound Probe GuideDownload
LOGIQ, XDclear and B-Flow are trademarks of the General Electric Company.