Every picture tells a story. And when it comes to your patients, capturing and documenting visible light images at every step of the workflow helps provide vital details of their care journey.
Media Manager enables speedy acquisition and documentation of pictures directly from mobile devices, reducing the documentation time per patient case, helping avoid missed patient data and enhancing staff productivity.
Media Manager offers intuitive patient barcode or MRN identification and initiates a guided workflow to document case attributes. Images in their native formats are automatically uploaded to the XDS repository which simplifies access to patient records, across the enterprise.
Media Manager was jointly developed with the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC)3.
Benefits of Centricity Clinical Archive equipped with Media Manager:
Designed in consideration of patient data safety - no data left behind on the mobile device. Automated lock-out for unattended devices.
Improve staff efficiency by reducing manual printing and scanning of images and documents.
Reduce time taken to document a wound case, by reducing the number of steps needed to add visible light images to the patient's medical record.
Enhance enterprise wide access to images and videos for clinicians and specialists across the enterprise.
Standardize documentation quality and consistency required for billing submissions and regulatory compliance.
Creating a better model for medical image management in Canada
Enterprise Imaging in the Large Enterprise
Hospital-wide access to patient documents helps to drive efficiency with Centricity™ Clinical Archive solution
Sharing Clinical Images to Help Improve Quality of Care
Västra Götaland Region (VGR) partners with GE to develop regional vendor-neutral image and document archive
June 26-28, 2019
Aurora, CO, Gaylord Rockies Convention Center
GE Healthcare booth # 410-412
CWAVE Users Group
- Centricity CWAVE user group members play an active role in developing our Enterprise Imaging solutions.
- Monthly peer-to-peer calls help enterprise teams share and learn best practices for operational effectiveness.
- Educational webinars and tradeshow events provide access and engagement with industry thought leaders and product teams.
- No cost to join at www.cwaveusers.com
- Market share ranking published by IHS< Medical Enterprise Data Storage Market – 2017
- Centricity Clinical Archive1 includes the following product components: Centricity Enterprise Archive, Centricity Universal Viewer ZFP client, GE XDS Registry, Centricity Clinical Gateway, Audit Trail Repository, Media Manager, ICW Master Patient Index (MPI), and Lexmark PACS Scan. See the Centricity Clinical Archive Compatibility Matrix and product-specific documentation for requirements.
- Where an internet connection is available.
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) is a collaboration partner of GEHC and as a result, has a financial interest in the development and commercialization of certain GEHC next generation imaging products.
*Market share ranking published by IHS, Medical Enterprise Data Storage Market - 2017