- The required clicks are defined as clicks required to execute a scan from selecting a new patient until start scan. All associated clicks are for clinical practice. The number of the required clicks may vary depending on the circumstances, including but not limited to, the clinical task, exam type, clinical practice, and image reconstruction technique.
- Measured centering accuracy which was scanned 921 standard routine exams in head and body with Auto positioning in the three institutions using a pilot product.
- SIGNA™ Victor is 510(k) pending with the U. S. FDA. Not CE marked, not available for sale in all regions.
- Continuity™ Standard is underlying additional conditions. Eligibility varies upon modality.
- Cloud-based approach for enterprise imaging will be available in USA only.
- According to Signify Research 2020 Imaging IT Market Assessment.