Anaesthesia Drug Delivery
Low flow. High impact.
ecoFLOW provides visual guidance to help you in the following ways:
- Information to help clinicians maintain their desired inspired oxygen concentration.
- Identification of unnecessarily high fresh gas flow rates.
- Information on fresh gas and agent usage and cost.
Advanced Breathing System
helps save time and money
- Rapid wash-in and wash-out times help anaesthetists perform efficiently and economically.
Adequacy of Anaesthesia Concept (AoA)
provides the clinical measurements you need.
- Help deliver tailor-made anaesthesia to each patient.
- Components are Entropy*, Surgical Pleth Index**, Neuromuscular Transmission and Haemodynamic Parameters.
Navigator Applications Suite*
provides clinical decision support.
- PK/PD modelling helps you balance drug delivery.
- Predictive drug modelling, including synergistic interaction with total drug effect display, helps you optimize patient management.
**Surgical Pleth Index, SPI is not cleared or approved by the U.S. FDA and is not available for sale in all markets
Get results that are greater than the sum of its parts:
- Flexible 15-inch touch-screen display
- Central Brake
- Two or three vaporizer option
- Dual-level illuminated desktop
- Innovative GE Healthcare gas monitoring technology
- Advanced breathing system
- Ergonomic grips and handles
- Carescape monitor B650 with
- Adequacy of Anaesthesia Concept (AoA) software
- specifically designed for your operating room needs