Achilles EXPII Reliability
Lunar from GE Healthcare: Best of DXA and QUS Technology. Committed to Bone and Metabolic Health.
Bone Density Test and Body Composition Scan using DXA Technology from GE Healthcare
DXA technology from GE Healthcare provides high precision and accuracy
DXA Technology from GE Healthcare: safe, reliable and lower dosage to patients
Lunar iDXA Technology from GE Healthcare provides excellent image quality
- Krieg M-A, Barkmann R, Gonnelli S, et al. Quantitative Ultrasound in the Management of Osteoporosis: The 2007 ISCD Official Positions. J Clin Densitom: Assessment of Skeletal Health. 2008; 11 (1): 163-187.
- Simon D, Boring III JR. Chap. 6: Sensitivity, Specificity, and Predictive Value. In: HK Walker, WD Hall, JW Hurst, ed. Clinical Methods: The History, Physical, and Laboratory Examinations, 3rd edition. Boston: Butterworths; 1990.
- Gonnelli S, Cepollaro C, Pondrelli C, Martini S, Rossi S, Gennari C. Ultrasound parameters in osteoporotic patients treated with salmon calcitonin: A longitudinal study. Osteoporos Int. 1996; 6 (4): 303-307.
- Giorgino R, Paparella AP, Lorusso D, Mancuso S. Effects of oral alendronate treatment and discontinuance on ultrasound measurements of the heel in postmenopausal osteoporosis. North American Menopausal Society, September 1996.
- Gonnelli S, Cepollaro C, Montagnani A, et al. Heel ultrasonography in monitoring alendronate therapy: a four-year longitudinal study. Osteoporos Int. 2002; 13 (5): 415-421.