Simplify content management and distribution across the collaborative care network.
Centricity Clinical Archive includes the following product components: Centricity Enterprise Archive, Centricity Universal Viewer ZFP client, GE XDS Registry, Centricity Clinical Gateway, Audit Trail Repository, Media Manager, ICW Master Patient Index (MPI), and Lexmark PACS Scan. See the Centricity Clinical Archive Compatibility Matrix and product-specific documentation for requirements.
- Lower cost by providing a consolidated view of medical imaging and clinical IT infrastructure – Centricity Clinical Archive’s information repository helps remove redundant departmental archives and helps lower the IT infrastructure footprint.
- Improve clinical workflow operational efficiency – Centricity Clinical Archive’s information repository and Information Life Cycle (ILM) management tools help reduce the operational overhead of maintaining disparate IT systems, as well as reduce training costs allowing CIOs and IT directors to get more predictable operational costs.
- Improve patient care experience – Centricity Clinical Archive helps improve the patient’s care experience by enabling ubiquitous access¹ to clinical records.
- Foster informed decision making – Centricity Clinical Archive enables access to patient health records within the Electronic Medical Record (EMR). This critical access helps care providers make more informed decisions.
- Improve productivity with easier information sharing – With ubiquitous access¹ to a patient’s clinical information and a highly intuitive web viewer that makes it easier to
- search and access relevant information, care providers are able to increase productivity.
Centricity VNA Features
- Standards based storage across a multi-ology, multi-site clinical content repository that enables consolidation of IT infrastructure and departmental PACS systems for archiving and managing unstructured medical images, reports and documents using industry standards (DICOM, IHE-XDS).
- A diagnostic zero footprint viewer, supporting industry standards like DICOM and IHE-XDS for anywhere, anytime¹ access to patient images and documents.
- An IHE-XDS (Cross Enterprise Document Sharing) registry that allows external systems to access patient record in a standards compliant manner.
- Dynamic and static tag morphing capabilities as part of the archive to manipulate content of DICOM tags in a study during archiving or retrieval.
Centricity Clinical Archive with Media Manager
Every picture tells a story. And when it comes to your patients, capturing and documenting visible light images and video at every step of the workflow helps provide vital details of their care journey.
Media Manager is a mobile and web application that enables speedy acquisition and documentation of pictures, videos and documents directly from mobile devices or desktop PCs, reducing the documentation time per patient case, helping avoid missed patient data and enhancing staff productivity.
Media Manager offers intuitive patient barcode or MRN identification and initiates a guided workflow to document case attributes. Images in their native formats are automatically uploaded to the XDS repository which simplifies access to patient records, across the enterprise.
Centricity Clinical Archive Resources
GE Healthcare demonstrates higher interoperability readiness compared to other VNA vendors at Europe Connectathon 2016. Learn how enhanced interoperability can improve clinical, financial and quality outcomes.Download
Discover how the adoption of nextgeneration vendor neutral archive (VNA) can support healthcare providers in implementing a new and more economically sustainable information management strategy.
Discover the key components of a comprehensive Vendor Neutral Archive (VNA) solution equipped with the tools and functionalities to help you consolidate, unify and share patient data across the enterprise.Download
©2018 General Electric Company – All rights reserved. GE and GE Monogram are trademarks of General Electric Company.
GE Healthcare, a division of General Electric Company
2. Centricity Clinical Archive includes the following product components: Centricity Enterprise Archive, Centricity Universal Viewer ZFP client, GE XDS Registry, Centricity Clinical Gateway, Audit Trail Repository, Media Manager, ICW Master Patient Index (MPI), and Lexmark PACS Scan. See the Centricity Clinical Archive Compatibility Matrix and product-specific documentation for requirements.