How it works
InstallTo establish the infrastructure for the real-time location system, wireless location beacons are placed in rooms and other areas where equipment needs to be detected. Asset beacons are affixed to mobile devices and equipment.
MonitorHealthcare staff wear small, pager-like receivers to create a location data infrastructure. Fixed receivers may also be placed in low-traffic areas such as closets and storage areas. As staff members move around the facility, receivers monitor the location of asset beacons and transmit the location data over Wi-Fi.
CommunicateEncompass continuously collects location data from receivers and beacons, transmitting it to the cloud. Within the cloud, data is synthesized to continuously and precisely map asset locations within the facility in real time.
LocateWhen clinical staff are in need of a particular asset, they can access its precise location using the Encompass mobile applications—accessible on any computer, tablet, or smartphone.
ManageHealthcare professionals can manage their mobile assets and ensure they are ready when needed, with better inventory count. They can set up PAR locations and monitor assets in real time.
- Help your facility minimize delays in patient care
- Help your facility improve patient satisfaction and safety
- Lower potential for use of non-serviced machines
- Locate mobile assets more efficiently
- Reduce time spent searching for equipment
- Help ensure compliance of preventative maintenance
- Help eliminate equipment surplus and reduce related maintenance cost
- Help extend equipment service life
- Help increase staff productivity and efficiency