Simplify content management and distribution across the collaborative care network.
Edison Datalogue includes the following product components: Edison Datalogue, Centricity™ Universal Viewer ZFP client, GE XDS Registry, Centricity™ Clinical Gateway, Audit Trail Repository, Media Manager, ICW Master Patient Index (MPI), and Lexmark PACS Scan. See the Edison Datalogue Compatibility Matrix and product-specific documentation for requirements.
Key VNA Benefits
Edison Datalogue offers a powerful, multi-ology, vendor neutral enterprise archive and workflow management soltuions that helps you:
- Lower cost by providing a consolidated view of medical imaging and clinical IT infrastructure – Edison Datalogue’s information repository helps to remove redundant departmental archives and lower the IT infrastructure footprint.
- Improve clinical workflow operational efficiency – Edison Datalogue’s information repository and Information Life Cycle (ILM) management tools help to reduce the operational overhead of maintaining disparate IT systems, as well as to reduce training costs allowing CIOs and IT directors to get more predictable operational costs.
- Improve patient care experience – Edison Datalogue helps to improve the patient care experience by enabling ubiquitous access¹ to clinical records.
- Foster informed decision making – Edison Datalogue enables access to patient health records within the Electronic Medical Record (EMR). This critical access helps care providers make more informed decisions.
- Improve productivity with easier information sharing – With ubiquitous access¹ to a patient’s clinical information and a highly intuitive web viewer that makes it easier to search and access relevant information, care providers are able to increase productivity.
Centricity VNA Features
- Standards based storage across a multi-ology, multi-site clinical content repository that enables consolidation of IT infrastructure and departmental PACS systems for archiving and managing unstructured medical images, reports and documents using industry standards (DICOM, IHE-XDS).
- A diagnostic zero footprint viewer, supporting industry standards like DICOM and IHE-XDS for anywhere, anytime1 access to patient images and documents.
- An IHE-XDS (Cross Enterprise Document Sharing) registry that allows external systems to access patient record in a standards compliant manner.
- Dynamic and static tag morphing capabilities as part of the archive to manipulate content of DICOM tags in a study during archiving or retrieval.
Edison Datalogue Features
Features at a Glance
Edison Datalogue with Media Manager
Every picture tells a story. And when it comes to your patients, capturing and documenting visible light images and video at every step of the workflow helps provide vital details of their care journey.
Media Manager1 is a mobile and web application that enables speedy acquisition and documentation of pictures, videos and documents directly from mobile devices or desktop PCs, reducing the documentation time per patient case, helping avoid missed patient data and enhancing staff productivity.
Media Manager offers intuitive patient barcode or Medical Record Number (MRN) identification and initiates a guided workflow to document case attributes. Images in their native formats are automatically uploaded to the XDS repository which simplifies access to patient records, across the enterprise.
Edison Datalogue Resources
Discover how the adoption of nextgeneration vendor neutral archive (VNA) can support healthcare providers in implementing a new and more economically sustainable information management strategy.Download
2. Edison™ Datalogue™ Connect and Media Manager are no medical devices and not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease.
©2020 General Electric Company – All rights reserved. GE and GE Monogram are trademarks of General Electric Company.
GE Healthcare, a division of General Electric Company