Connect the community through patient centric collaboration and advanced care coordination
• Dynamically share and collaborate on patient images and data across the clinical community
• Enable diverse care use cases like care team coordination and patient referrals
• Drive secure, standards-based, scalable interaction, deployable in the cloud or on-premise
Share and collaborate on images, cases and reports quickly and easily
Edison™ Datalogue™ Connect is a multi-purpose, secure, patient data collaboration solution. The solution enables distributed care teams to more efficiently and comprehensively collaborate on patient cases helping reduce handling costs¹ for foreign studies, time preparing for multi-disciplinary meetings², increase patient referrals and share images and records directly with patients.
Case Exchange offers advanced clinician collaboration, seamless device connectivity, and embedded analytics tools with comprehensive end-user controls and data management.
- It has an easy-to-use case inbox and case automation features for handling image requests, sending and receiving responses, notifications and receipt confirmations. It also offers advanced visualization tools to share full fidelity 3D images, anytime, from anywhere.
- Case Exchange helps providers streamline clinical collaboration with unaffiliated clinicians to help reduce duplicate exams, avoid unnecessary patient transfers, reduce CD distribution costs and simplify referral communications – all with minimal to no capital investment.
- It removes affiliated and nonaffiliated physicians from silos of care by fostering a collaborative clinical community where they can quickly confer on patient cases, simultaneously access patient images & reports and collaborate on diagnosis and treatment plans.
See how Case Exchange is transforming medical record transfers at EMRAD (East Midlands Radiology Consortium), UK4
Understand how emrad saves time and overall costs with GE Healthcare’s boundaryless collaboration solution for efficient patient data exchange.*
Multi-Disciplinary Team application⁵
Schedule team meetings customise, the order of cases within the meeting and send invitations to clinicians easily and efficiently. Multi-Disciplinary Team Meeting helps both clinicians and meeting administrators to realize time savings, improve communications, and reduce costs associated with meeting preparation⁶. It allows you to run efficient clinical team meetings, easily confer in TAVR boards, educational sessions, or other multi-disciplinary meetings, saving meeting costs per patient. MDT allows you to easily navigate case lists and have connectivity to your organization’s PACS, EA or VNA. All notes are captured, making post-meeting follow up a breeze. The application also can be used by any care team that needs to collaborate and share images, patient data and notes with colleagues.
Provide affiliated and non-affiliated physicians with a longitudinal record of their patients’ images and records data through an ability to find and view patient images data. With a role-based access, remote clinicians can immediately see studies and reports as the radiologist completes their reading, helping to improve turnaround times and strengthen referral relationships. Users can access and review their patients’ radiology studies, images and report information using a simple and easy to use interface that requires little training to get started an automated process delivers the patient cases to the users’ inbox. Alternatively, Access Codes can be provided to the patient while they are at the Point Of Care.
Enables patients to become involved in their care pathway by giving them access to their images and report(s) via a user friendly and secure web portal with password protected access. Images and reports can be viewed and downloaded via PC or mobile devices. Your patient can easily grant access to other health care professionals for optaining a second opinion.
*Centricity 360 is now called Edison Datalogue Connect
Edison Datalogue Connect is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease.
1. ACR estimates 15 to 25 USD per disc in 2014: 2 –Wheaton Case Study
2. EMRAD fit for the future of patient data exchange Case Study (JB58939GB)
3. Case Exchange is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease.
4. How to unlock the value of your digital ecosystem? JB55851XXb
5. Multi-Disciplinary Team application is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease.
6. BMC Medicine 2007, “Multidisciplinary team meetings and their impact on workflow in radiology and pathology departments” Bridget Kane, Saturnino Luz, D Sean O'Briain and Ronan McDermott