Introducing Edison Open AI Orchestrator to simplify the use of Artificial Intelligence in the radiology reading workflow. Backed by the power of Edison to empower radiologists to reach new heights:
- The right diagnosis
- For the right patient
- At the right time
Efficient. Improved. Familiar.
Edison Open AI Orchetrator is different. It effectively orchestrates the application of assistive productivity-enhancing technologies in the radiology reading workflows in a way that reduces clicks and the number of UX interactions rather than adding to them. It also reduces the requirement to learn and adapt reading habits to new workflows.
Imagine and transform.
Edison Open AI Orchestrator was designed to seamlessly interface clinical applications into the radiology reading workflow. It also provides a flexible, unified solution to allow organizations to quickly deploy AI-based clinical algorithms and optimize workflow processes.
By way of a visual workflow editor, users can document the implemented care process and required parameters of operation. It efficiently manages these applications along with their execution and dataflows by orchestrating the inter-operation with various imaging devices, data stores and other information technology systems.
Powerful AI backed by first-in-class service.
Progressive healthcare institutions need to balance functionality and support. That also means consideration for the future is needed. With Edison Open AI Orchestrator, you can expect:
- Seamless interface with existing imaging equipment
- Optimization for existing Centricity™ PACS
- Compatibility with third-party vendors
- World-class service and support
- Ability to maximize existing GE Healthcare investments
Worklist Prioritization is not available to commercialise in EMEA in 2020. General Availability for RIS-i and Workflow Manager planned to 2021.
1. Enterprise Datalogue is a solution containing Centricity Enterprise Archive and Centricity Universal Viewer ZFP
2. Edison Datalogue Connect is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease.