* Liver ASSIST V.I. solution includes Hepatic VCAR and FlightPlan for Liver that can be used independently. It also requires an AW workstation with Volume Viewer and Volume Viewer Innova. These applications are sold separately. May not be available for sales in all markets.1. Based on qualitative assessment by 6 Interventional Radiologists recognized in the field of Interventional Oncology
2. The above Liver ASSIST V.I. performances aspects reflect the results of four published journal articles conducted by using previous version of FlightPlan for Liver software (b,c,d) or its prototypes (a) for the validation and they do not necessarily represent individual performance of FlightPlan for Liver:
a. Computed Analysis of Three-Dimensional Cone-Beam Computed Tomography Angiography for Determination of Tumor-Feeding Vessels During Chemoembolization of Liver Tumor: A Pilot Study – Deschamps et al. Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol. 2010.
b. Tracking Navigation Imaging of Transcatheter Arterial Chemoembolization for Hepatocellular Carcinoma Using Three-Dimensional Cone-Beam CT Angiography –Minami et al. Liver Cancer. 2014
c. Clinical utility and limitations of tumor-feeder detection software for liver cancer embolization. Iwazawa et al. European Journal of Radiology. 2013.
d. Comparison of the Number of Image Acquisitions and Procedural Time Required for Transarterial Chemoembolization of Hepatocellular Carcinoma with and without Tumor-Feeder Detection Software –Iwazawa et al. Radiology Research and Practice. 2013
3. Hepatic Arterial Embolization Using Cone Beam CT with Tumor Feeding Vessel Detection Software: Impact on Hepatocellular Carcinoma Response. Cornelis et al. Cardiovasc. Intervent. Radiol. 2017. Using a previous version of FlightPlan for Liver.
4. Bone extraction thanks to Autobone Xpress (included in Vessel ASSIST) / Liver and portal system extraction thanks to Hepatic VCAR (included in Liver ASSIST V.I.).
5. Requires Vessel ASSIST solution which includes Vision 2, VesselIQ Xpress, Autobone Xpress. Liver ASSIST V.I. and Vessel ASSIST are sold separately.