Make it easy to operate the system. To acquire diagnostic images. To access features and applications. To take on a busy schedule. To receive support. And, make it easy to afford.
You asked for simplicity. We delivered.
Introducing the LOGIQ™ P9 ultrasound system from GE Healthcare - a general imaging system designed for quick diagnostic exploration and full schedules. Whether the need is immediate triage or a comprehensive exam, you can rely on the budget friendly LOGIQ P9 system to provide the consistent image quality, comprehensive application coverage, and ease of use that enable clinicians to make timely, confident decisions.
Please contact your GE Healthcare sales representative for more information.
Personalized… to help you customize your workflow.
The key to the system's simplicity is intuitive console controls and a personalized digital user interface called My Page.
This innovative GE Healthcare feature enables you to customize workflow preferences and populate the large touch screen with use case presets you designate including:
- Body patterns
With My Page, there are no extra controls to slow you down. Simply log in, select the appropriate exam type, and you are ready to begin scanning. Additional user defined keys help you quickly access most often used features. Easy to learn and use, the LOGIQ P9 supports high efficiency for busy schedules.
Patient-centric... to help you provide excellent patient care.The LOGIQ P9 supports your diagnostic confidence across a wide range of patient exams.
Support diagnostic confidence
- Excellent image quality with minimal tweaking required
- Superb B-Mode spatial and contrast resolution
Address various clinical needs
- Wide selection of high quality probes for excellent exam coverage including abdominal, small parts, vascular, cardiac, musculoskeletal and OB/GYN imaging
Apply advanced imaging tools
Utilize advanced imaging tools1 when you need them including B-Flow™, 3D/4D, Elastography, Stress Echo and TVI/TVD.
Practical... a smart choice for usability and investment value.
The LOGIQ P9 system easily adjusts to your working style, preferences and variable needs throughout your workday.
Designed for user comfort and easy workflow
Large 21.5 inch monitor and accessible 10.4 inch touchscreen
- Simple operating panel design with 80% fewer physical keys3
- Fully articulating arm
- Compact, lightweight design to accommodate small spaces and offers enhanced mobility including wireless LAN and Power Assistant battery operation
- Digital TGC and digital keyboard
- Windows® 7 operating system
Help Increase exam speed and efficiency
- Automated tools help provide fast exams including Auto Image Optimization, Auto IMT, AutoEF, Measure Assistant, Compare Assistant and Scan Assistant
Easy access to support
- My Trainer, on-board training modules, help accelerate operational confidence
- Purchasable service agreement options including remote service capabilities such as remote 'system diagnostics' and 'software downloads' support equipment uptime
GE's advanced transducer technology helps provide exceptional image quality and is available in a broad range of transducers designed to meet the needs of your specialty.
workflow at your fingertips.
Manage patient information, report data, and images in one flexible and intuitive IT solution. GE’s ViewPoint 6 is one of the most comprehensive, customizable data management tools available. Learn more.
Asset Performance Management (APM)