Mobilising by your side
Detect critical situations with intelligent decision support
Trium‘s built in CTG pattern recognition and partogram supports you detecting critical situations at the onset.
- Alarm based on CTG pattern recognition (according to FIGO2)
- The partogram visualizes the labor progress and the mother/fetus status in one screen, allowing for faster and more confident decisions.
2International Federation of Gynaecology and Obstetrics (FIGO)
Benefit from timesaving, comprehensive documentation
Trium enables you to maintain a comprehensive, digital fetal monitoring and partogram documentation.
- Context sensitive annotations allowing for faster and more comprehensive documentation
- All annotations are authenticated and dated automatically
- Documents can be stored as PDF/A for long term electronic archiving compliant with ISO 19005-1:2005
Minimally invasive integration
Trium seamlessly integrates into the hospital IT infrastructure and backup architecture. It avoids big intrusions in the local IT systems and saves money by making use of existing infrastructure.
- No client software installation is needed through a web-based interface
- Fetal monitors get connected via existing local network (LAN or wireless LAN)
- Integration with HIS/EMR and maternity Systems via HL7
- Seamless integration with ViewPoint 6
- Learn more
ViewPoint 6 for Women’s Health
Trium’s partogram module assists you in comprehensive structured birth documentation. At the press of a button all partogram entries relevant for the ViewPoint 6 birth documentation are sent to ViewPoint 6.
The efficient interaction between ViewPoint 6 for women’s health and Trium CTG Online helps to save time in your day-to-day work.
Trium Analysis Online GmbH
Hohenlindener Str. 1
Not available in all countries
The term “Trium“ is used as abbreviation for “Trium CTG Online”.
Trium is a trademark of Trium Analysis Online GmbH.