26 weeks fetal spine
8 week fetus with HDlive™
Fetal heart with HD-Flow™
29 week fetal brain
HD-Flow and pulsed wave Doppler of fetal kidney
B-Flow in heart and lungs displayed with TUI and VCI
Nuchal translucency and Intracranial tanslucency measured with SonoNT™ and SonoIT
Lower leg bones seen with VCI-A
Fetal face with HDlive™
3D Glassbody rendering of umbilical cord
Fetal spine rendered with OmniView
- Superb clarity and detail resolution in 2D images
- Easy to acquire 3D/4D imaging to provide more information and assist in patient communication
- Outstanding sensitivity through advanced color Doppler when assessing anatomy and function
- Exceptional penetration with consistent imaging to address even your most difficult to image patients
- Obtain another perspective of structures from increased depth perception and anatomical realism with HDlive technology – an essential problem solving tool.
- Easily view irregularly shaped structures with Advanced Volume Contrast Imaging (VCI) with OmniView – Adjust slice thickness on 3D or 4D images to help enhance contrast resolution then apply OmniView to obtain any plane from a 3D or 4D volume by simply drawing a line, curve, poly-line or trace on anatomy.
- Take your 3D images further with 3D Printing for rapid clinical prototyping, and parent bonding.
- Decrease complexity and increase exam consistency with Voluson’s Sono-automation technologies.
- SonoNT and Intracranial Translucency, SonoIT measurements help provide reproducibility and integrate easily into workflow of first trimester assessments.
- Assess essential views of the fetal heart from a single STIC volume using SonoVCAD™heart – enhanced volume automation to help display the standardized views of the heart.
- Ovarian cancer risk estimate based on IOTA (International Ovarian Tumor Analysis) Simple Rules and IOTA LR2 are IOTA Group Approved.
- Balance schedules while increasing patient satisfaction with Scan Assistant. This flexible, customizable exam protocol tool helps increase exam consistency and productivity while documenting for quality assurance purposes.
- Protect sensitive data with Voluson ultrasound systems advanced security features including Whitelisting and HD encryption
- Connect with colleagues/patients and store encrypted images with the help of ViewPoint™ and Tricefy™ inside.
© 2018 General Electric Company – All rights reserved.
GE Healthcare reserves the right to make changes in specifications and features shown herein, or discontinue the product described at any time without notice or obligation. Contact your GE Healthcare representative for the most current information. GE, the GE Monogram and Voluson are trademarks of General Electric Company. Tricefy™ trademarks are registered trademarks of Trice Imaging, Inc. GE Healthcare, a division of General Electric Company. GE Medical Systems, Inc., doing business as GE Healthcare.