Essential functionality. Exceptional performance.
The foundation of the Mac-Lab hemodynamic recording family, Mac-Lab IT is designed to help you optimize your workflow, productivity and throughput. Mac-Lab IT offers innovative capabilities and functionality to deliver ease of use and comprehensive IT data integration.
From the moment your patients are admitted, through diagnosis, treatment, and billing, Mac-Lab IT is an intuitive system with the features and automation capabilities to support your efficiency and to help you provide excellent quality of care.
Mac-Lab IT hemodynamic recording systems help you:
- Optimize efficiency with streamlined data collection and a complete procedure report.
- Reduce data entry errors and save time because Mac-Lab IT interfaces with X-ray systems to automatically upload demographics to the imaging systems and receive radiological parameters such as angulations and dose area product (DAP).
- Define case flow to meet your specific needs with user-defined macros so you can streamline data collection and provide a comprehensive procedure report.
- Address pediatric challenges with algorithms and settings to allow documentation of complex congenital cases when needed.
The Mac-Lab IT Hemodynamic Recording System is a powerful, reliable system that can be configured around the way you work and offers comprehensive data collection at the point of care.
- Interface with X-ray systems to automatically upload demographics to the imaging systems and receive radiological parameters such as angulations and dose area product (DAP) which helps to reduce data entry errors and save time.
- Registry form sets to support ACC-NCDR CathPCI Registry** and ICD Registry**.
- Gather registry data at the point of care, helping to minimize post-procedure chart pulls.
- Collect the data the way you want with custom forms data allows up to 5,000 user-defined fields to be configured for data entry.
- Export comprehensive data to GE and third-party registry and data management systems.