Tackling Intensive Care Units discomfortIntensive Care Units are stressful environment where multiple factors like noise, light, communication may play a role to impact patient, relatives and staff comfort. A lack of awareness combined with the use of an inadequate technologies may lead to severe consequences on patients and the entire organization. Discover how GE Healthcare solutions will help to address discomfort root causes and will create a healthier and more efficient working environment.
Covid-19 ResourcesDiscover ICU resources, cleaning guidelines, FAQs and more for healthcare providers along with all the details you need to quickly set up and operate your GE Healthcare medical devices, so you can focus on delivering compassionate patient care.
ICU - When every second countsGE Healthcare can provide a complete range of intensive care solutions throughout your clinical workflow from bedside to discharge. We offer customized solutions that fit everyday challenges you encounter in your workflow, whether you need help caring for high-acuity patients or improving ICU productivity. We are here to help you manage moments that matter.
Overcome daily challenges with GE Healthcare solutions - tailored to help you deliver your vision of high-quality patient care and productivity in the ICU.
50% of all patient transports are associated with adverse events1
19% Mortality rate in the ICU2
ICU budget represents 20% of total hospital budget and cost up to 3000€ per Day3
Improving Patient Outcomes
Helping you to reduce cost of care
Hear from your peers
A personalized and connected ICU Ecosystem
Visit the Critical Care Department at our Virtual Care Center
Because we want to remain close to you at any time, we are bringing the Virtual Care Center experience at your doorstep.
- Explore the solutions for your care department
- Learn about our latest innovations
- Contact us or ask for a demo
Sharing your Critical Care expertise
CONNECT WITH OTHER PROFESSIONALS AND VIEW THEIR PUBLICATIONS ONLINE
Join a community of exchanges where you can learn, share, connect with your peers and participate to events. Access your e-learnings, participate to webinars and book an online session with an expert.
Discover a new way of learning Point-of-Care Ultrasound
GE POCUSHUB is your platform for Point-of-Care Ultrasound first-hand information, an open exchange of profound expert knowledge.
As a member you have easy access to full support for your specific applications.
Develop your skills
A resource by clinicians for clinicians.
Driven by GE Healthcare’s ingenuity, purpose, and vision, Clinical View is a free resource for medical professionals intended to provide educational materials and clinical information that advances best practices not limited to circulatory, respiratory, and neurological monitoring across a wide variety of care areas.
- Adverse events during intrahospital transport of critically ill patients: Incidence and risk factors Crit Care Res Pract. 2017; 2017: 6847124. Published online 2017 Sep 14. doi: 10.1155/2017/6847124
- Hospital mortality of adults admitted to Intensive Care Units in hospitals with and without Intermediate Care Units: a multicentre European cohort study
- Direct Cost Analysis of Intensive Care Unit Stay in Four European Countries: Applying a Standardized Costing Methodology
- GE Healthcare, Summary of results from observation study comparing usability of patient transport monitor CARESCAPE™ ONE vs comparator device of same class. JB58083XX(1) 5/18
- GE Healthcare, Optimizing Gas Exchange through Monitoring Functional Residual Capacity for a Ventilated Trauma Patient, Wade Veneman, RRT and Wil Caliwag, B. S., RRT, CPFT Community Regional Medical Center, Fresno, CA. December 2015 JB36738XX
- Based on a GE internal study with Venue GO DOC2254811.
- GE Healthcare, The Jewish Hospital Demonstrates Over 2-Day Reduction in ICU Length of Stay with GE Ventilation. November 2015 JB34380XX
- Case report from University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS December 2018 JB59733XE
- Sharp Healthcare Case Study, Enhancing Clinical Efficiency Through a Regional Healthcare System, The Connection, Volume 2 Issue 1 CARESCAPE ONE is a CE marked medical device. CARESCAPE ONE is not available in all markets and is not 510k cleared.