Overcome daily challenges with GE Healthcare solutions - tailored to help you deliver your vision of high-quality patient care and productivity in the ICU.
Sharing your Critical Care expertise
Develop your skills
- Adverse events during intrahospital transport of critically ill patients: Incidence and risk factors Crit Care Res Pract. 2017; 2017: 6847124. Published online 2017 Sep 14. doi: 10.1155/2017/6847124
- Hospital mortality of adults admitted to Intensive Care Units in hospitals with and without Intermediate Care Units: a multicentre European cohort study
- Direct Cost Analysis of Intensive Care Unit Stay in Four European Countries: Applying a Standardized Costing Methodology
- GE Healthcare, Summary of results from observation study comparing usability of patient transport monitor CARESCAPE™ ONE vs comparator device of same class. JB58083XX(1) 5/18
- GE Healthcare, Optimizing Gas Exchange through Monitoring Functional Residual Capacity for a Ventilated Trauma Patient, Wade Veneman, RRT and Wil Caliwag, B. S., RRT, CPFT Community Regional Medical Center, Fresno, CA. December 2015 JB36738XX
- Based on a GE internal study with Venue GO DOC2254811.
- GE Healthcare, The Jewish Hospital Demonstrates Over 2-Day Reduction in ICU Length of Stay with GE Ventilation. November 2015 JB34380XX
- Case report from University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS December 2018 JB59733XE
- Sharp Healthcare Case Study, Enhancing Clinical Efficiency Through a Regional Healthcare System, The Connection, Volume 2 Issue 1 CARESCAPE ONE is a CE marked medical device. CARESCAPE ONE is not available in all markets and is not 510k cleared.