Imagine empowering your imaging teams with access to world-class technology and robust AI tools—designed to make workflows easier and more efficient—all without investing in new hardware or straining your IT department. With Enterprise Imaging in the Cloud, now you can.
Access, view and share data and images from across the care delivery network anywhere, anytime.¹ Open platform, security and collaboration are all foundational components of the world’s number one² Vendor Neutral Archive market share leader, Edison Datalogue³.
Edison™ Datalogue™ Connect
Allows clinicians to share diagnostic quality imaging and reports in a safe, HIPAA compliant, secure environment quickly and easily in moments when the functionality is needed the most.
Centricity™ Universal Viewer Zero Footprint client
Connects advanced diagnostic tools and system-wide image management platforms across the care continuum to help healthcare organizations improve diagnostic speed and confidence.
Empowering enterprise imaging with cloud-based capabilities
- 1. Where an internet connection is available.
- 2. According to Signify Research 2020 Imaging IT Market Assessment.
- 3. Edison Datalogue includes the following product components: Centricity Enterprise Archive, Centricity Universal Viewer ZFP client, GE XDS Registry, Centricity Clinical Gateway, Audit Trail Repository, Media Manager, ICW Master Patient Index (MPI), and Lexmark PACS Scan. See the Edison Datalogue Compatibility Matrix and product-specific documentation for requirements.
- 4. Centricity Universal Viewer ZFP client has been validated for diagnostic use. Images viewed on mobile devices are not intended to be used for diagnostic purposes. Plesase refer to datasheet or contact GE Healthcare representative.
- 5. Cloud-based approach for enterprise imaging will be available in USA only. Cloud availability through Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- 6. Edison True PACS is a solution that contains the following products: Centricity™ Universal Viewer, Enterprise Archive, Centricity™ Universal Viewer Zero Footprint Client, Edison™ AI Orchestrator and third-party AI applications.