- Interactive Summary Table synchronized with the image display layouts. Provides rapid lesion visualization and corresponding quantitative data displayed in a tabular format for quick comparisons with previous data. Data can be visualized graphically over time.
- Lesion targets are automatically assigned based on predefined, fully customizable SUL/SUV PERCIST 1.0 rules.
- Q.Check allows fast, customizable and comprehensive review of quantitative information for PET imaging providing non-invasive way to display, compare and highlight SUV variability.
- Provides automatic 1.0 cm3 sphere liver reference VOI using implemented PERCIST requirements.
- Optimizes PET legion segmentation:
- Maximum percentage threshold
- Fixed threshold
- Estimated threshold
- Provides a multi-modality reading platform for comparison and correlation of CT, MR and PET/CT data.
- Automated segmentation of skeleton for bone lesion analysis.
- Gives you an adaptable workflow for standard clinical reading to advanced research with tools that support PERCIST criteria, RECIST 1.0, 1.1, and WHO criteria (option).1
- Provides a variety of tools to facilitate image and measurement saving and reloading.
- Compatible with Static, Q,Static, Q.Freeze and 4D PET series.
1. Wahl RL, Jacene H, Kasamon Y, Lodge MA. From RECIST to PERCIST: Evolving Considerations for PET Response Criteria in Solid Tumors. J Nucl Med. 2009; 50:122S - 150S.
PET VCAR (Volume Computer Assisted Reading) is a PET/CT software package which can be used by the clinician to assist in diagnosis, staging, treatment planning, and monitoring treatment response in oncology patients.