The Patient Journey
Cardiology Solutions with Innovative Technologies²
Our goal is to help you increase efficiencies, by providing patients with the most advanced technology, and by reducing exposure to radiation and lowered dosage administered.
- Our solutions work in concert for faster reporting and decision-making, such as with CT Fusion (CT and echo) and View-X (echo and X-ray).
- Learn more about how software is making cardiology structured reporting a source of empowerment and collaboration for providers, by helping to eliminate errors from manual documentation (Ascension Wisconsin, Licking Memorial).
- Find out how Vivid E95 with cSound™, the new software beamforming platform in cardiovascular ultrasound, identified more segments with better image quality when compared to the standard high-end platform.
Solving Effectiveness and Efficiencies
Integrated, A.I. powered technologies help you make sound diagnostic decisions, operate at peak efficiency and deliver positive patient outcomes.
1. EchoPAC Suite is a marketing name of EchoPAC Plug-in.
2. The results expressed in this document may not be applicable to a particular site or installation and individual results may vary. This document and its contents are provided to you for informational purposes only and do not constitute a representation, warranty or performance guarantee. GE disclaims liability for any loss, which may arise from reliance on or use of information, contained in this document.
3. 510(k) pending at US FDA. Not available for sale in the United States.
4. Available On: Revolution Apex, Revolution Frontier Gen 2, Revolution EVO Gen 2, Revolution HD, Discovery CT 750 HD, Optima CT 660.
5. Available on: Revolution Apex, Revolution CT, Revolution CT ES. On Revolution EVO Gen 3 is 510(k) pending at U.S. FDA and not available for sale in the United States.
6. Available for AW Server and other third-party applications.