Lullaby Resus Plus
In spite of welcome advances in neonatal care over the last decade, birth asphyxia remains a leading cause of infant deaths worldwide. There simply hasn't been widespread access to a resuscitation solution offering clinical performance, ease of use and affordability.
But now there's a solution that delivers all three: The Lullaby* Resus Plus from GE Healthcare, a world leader in neonatal and developmental care.
The Lullaby* Resus Plus is an integrated T-piece resuscitation solution that is designed for a fast and error free workflow, enabling you to focus your attention on the baby in distress rather than the equipment.
The clinical performance you demand
- Precise monitoring of, and control over, Peak Inspiratory Pressure (PIP), for effective inspiration
- Fine adjustment of Positive End Expiration Pressure (PEEP)
- Reliable pressure valves to vent excess PIP and limit PEEP
- Accurate oxygen blending, 21% to 100%
- Follows ILCOR guidelines and supports their equipment recommendations
The user friendliness you expect
- Enables fast and easy workflow through an integrated ergonomic design with a built-in blender and flow meter
- Single knob control for maximum and desired PIP enabling you to focus on your patient rather than the equipment
- ON/OFF switch to use the device only when required and ensure that no gas is used when the device is switched off
- Icon based easy to understand user interface backed by an easy to follow Quick Reference Guide
- Compact and lightweight with an ergonomically designed handle for easy holding and intra hospital transport
The design for safety that you desire
- A PIP override spring to help prevent the accidental increase in maximum pressure being delivered
- High pressure relief valves for O2 and air in the rear manifold to avoid any damage to the device at high pressures