The OEC Elite surgical imaging C-arm, a premium C-arm designed to enhance surgical efficiency while delivering the renowned image quality OEC C-arms are known for.
The OEC Elite provides an enhanced mobile C-arm experience enabling you to:
- Experience stunning image quality
- Manage dose with automatic imaging profiles and dose control modes
- Operate with enhanced ease and efficiency
This system is ideally suited for a range of surgical needs including orthopedics, gastrointestinal, endoscopic, urologic, neurologic, critical care, emergency, and vascular procedures.Availability of select models and configurations varies by country. Please contact your local sales representative.
Renowned imaging quality
- Enhanced image planning with Live Zoom, Digital Pen, measurements and annotations
- Automatic imaging profiles, including General HD, help accentuate critical anatomy
- TrueView low-profile X-ray tube housing allows the detector to be closer to the anatomy creating a 22% larger field of view
Enhanced user experience*
- 32" UHD 4K monitor that extends up to 27" for easy surgeon viewing
- Easy C-arm maneuverability requires 30% less force to steer
- Simplified user interface with fewer clicks and more active icons
- Lightweight workstation with SmartConnect
Intelligent Dose Control
- More default settings for procedure or user preference
- Six dose control options that can be used alone or in various combinations: Digital Spot, Digital Cine Pulse, High Level Fluoroscopy, Standard Fluoroscopy, Low Dose, and Pulse
GE Healthcare's clinical and service teams support thousands of OEC C-arms worldwide, providing key insight in how to improve the ease and efficiency of surgical workflow. The OEC Elite was designed with these improvements in mind. So now your surgical team can experience this efficiency firsthand, so much so, they may not even notice how easy it is to operate.
* Availability of select models, configurations, and options varies by country.
** Compared to prior GE OEC systems.