- Rejected images can be as high as 25%.1
- 40%* have limited availability of skilled employees to analyze data.
- RRA can help reduce unnecessary radiation exposure to patients; By revealing root cause of rejected x-rays and enabling targeted solutions.
- Increase productivity of the technologist, QA, and physicist staff.
- Address state regulations which mandate repeat/reject programs (audit preparedness) Reduce privacy & traditional methods of USB data transfer.
- Reduce non-value add imaging, increase capacity for diagnostic exams.
1. Little, Kevin J., et al. "Unified database for rejected image analysis across multiple vendors in radiography." Journal of the American College of Radiology 14.2 (2017):
*IDG Enterprise Big Data and Analytics Survey 2015