- Visualize all information in true volumetric form with the ability to employ all the volumetric-based image analysis tools in the AW Volume Viewer.
- Smart Maps using the intelligent 4D noise suppression algorithm improves functional map image quality in the presence of noise.
- Streamlined tissue classification and visualization incorporates thresholding of Blood Volume with any one of Tmax, MTT or Blood Flow.
- Productivity enhancements include:
- Automated vessel detection
- Progressive functional maps computation.
- Volumetric visualization of functional maps
- Access from anywhere using AW Server.
- Many basic features, including the ability to:
- Process double phase acquisition data.
- Create 4D ROIs.
- Display ROI statistical information.
- Display averaged time intensity information of an ROI.
- Simultaneously review any number of functional maps.
- Customize protocols
- Save parameters.
- Fully integrated CT brain stroke protocol that performs the following algorithmic steps:
- Image registration
- Bone removal
- Arterial input
- Venous output
- Last pre-enhancement/first post-enhancement image
- Final settings and compute
- Fully integrated CT brain tumor protocol.
- Functional maps:
- Regional cerebral blood volume
- Regional cerebral blood flow
- Regional mean transit time
- Contrast arrival delay
- Transit time to peak of impulse residue function
- Capillary permeability surface area
- Base image
- Average image
Clinical Image Gallery
Automatic display of arterial and venous ROIs.
Full review of functional maps: Blood flow, Blood Volume, Tmax, Mean Transit Time, …
Blood Volume and Blood flow defects spotted and highlighted in tissue calcification maps: Red= infarct, Blue=penumbra
CT Perfusion 4D Neuro application is supported on AW Workstation and AW Server platforms.