Challenge in CT Stroke application
Fully automated processing platform for CT ischemic stroke studies
- 0-click workflow:
Background processing of mCTA and CT Perfusion series
- Automated email
generated once background processing has completed6
- Automatic synchronization
of all phases from multiphase CTA (mCTA)
Comprehensive workflow solution for reviewing stroke workup images
- 0-click workflow: Background processing of mCTA and
CT Perfusion series
- Auto send preprocessed images and functional maps in email format to stroke team6
- 0-click workflow: Background processing of mCTA and CT Perfusion series
- Intelligent loading identifies the series type and applies the appropriate layout or protocol
- Easy and intuitive workflow to quickly move through all the acquired series
- CTA and mCTA images are automatically displayed in a thick 2D MIP at optimized WW/WL settings
- Automatic synchronization of all phases from multiphase CTA (mCTA)
- Smart layouts automatically adjust to display up to 6 mCTA phases simultaneously
- ColorViz provides an intelligent color-coded display enabling easy and confident identification of vascular enhancement timing
- Fully integrated with CT Perfusion 4D Neuro for visualization of perfusion functional maps and tissue classification
CT Perfusion 4D NeuroQuick, automatic & complete tissue assessment for treatment confidence. All the functionnal information you need… Now.
Smart SubscriptionEvery patient you see expects you to care for them with the latest in healthcare technology. While the pace of CT innovation is as fast as it’s ever been, varying priorities within healthcare systems are making it harder for you to find the capital to keep up. Introducing Smart Subscription, the industry’s first subscription-based service for CT applications. Smart Subscription helps solve the oldest challenge with buying imaging equipment: every time you buy a new system, you’re locked in to its capabilities even as new capabilities become available. Smart Subscription overcomes this challenge by making it possible to automatically keep your entire fleet of CT systems up to date.
1. V. Feigin et al. Global, regional, and national burden of stroke, 1990 to 2016: A systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease study 2016. The Lancet Neurology, 2019, forthcoming
2. GBD Stroke Collaborators. Global, regional, and national burden of stroke, 1990–2016: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2016. Lancet Neurol 2019;18:439–58.
3. Saver JL. Time Is Brain—Quantified. Stroke 2006;37:263-6.
4. 2018 Guidelines for the Early Management of Patients With Acute Ischemic Stroke.A Guideline for Healthcare Professionals From the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association. Stroke. 2018 Mar;49(3):e46-e110.
5. Menon et al. Role of Imaging in Current Acute Ischemic Stroke Workflow for Endovascular Therapy , DOI: 10.1161/STROKEAHA.115.009160.
6. Requires Send by Email license and AW Server version with email service, not compatible with stand-alone AW systems.