care with a single database of images and information in a Cardiovascular Information System (CVIT).
Centricity™ Cardiology Enterprise¹ is an integrated cardiology imaging and workflow solution that provides a unified view of clinical images, with customisable workflows and the ability to view related radiology images. Centricity Cardio Enterprise provides remote, web-based access to a patient’s imaging data across specialties, allowing the care team to easily collaborate, regardless of location². The comprehensive enterprise imaging platform IT needs. The cardiology solutions staff want.
Hear from your peers
Watch the video to learn how Klinikum Nuremberg achieved >50% reduction in Cath cardiologist report time and more with Centricity™ Cardio Workflow.
Discover the outcomes achieved by Klinikum Nuremberg in their cardiology department.Download
Discover how Onze-Lieve- Vrouwziekenhuis Aalst in Belgium achieved faster and accurate reporting, as well as overall increase in the number of procedures performed with Centricity™ Cardio Workflow.Download
Cardiology scheduling software
Centricity™ Cardio Workflow features powerful workflow efficiency tools to help improve your patient throughput and optimise staff productivity. Whether your facility generates orders for your cardiology exams, uses an enterprise-wide cardiology scheduling system or uses a cardiology only scheduling system, we offer multiple advanced interfaces and solutions that are flexible to help optimise your workflow.
- Emergency – Provides remote access² to ECG, labs and information from your EMR to view prior patient data
- Assessment – Offers connectivity with your devices to aggregate information
- Diagnosis - Enables connectivity to your hemo system and labs data to streamline decision making
- Treatment - Aligns workflow with your EP or hemo system to help you make and document treatment decisions and manage resources
- Patient Management - Provides access from any location¹ to a single patient jacket, enhancing patient follow-up
Centricity Universal Viewer
A Cardiovascular Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS). Anytime, anywhere² access to diagnostic images and tools.
Centricity Universal Viewer provides advanced visualisation and quantification tools for cardiac images, offering a single PACS workstation for the following:
- Coronary and Vascular Analysis
- Volume Analysis
- Echo measurement and analysis such as 2D strain, 3D and 4D visualisation
- Stress Echo Analysis
- Advanced 3D/4D Echo Analysis Tools
- Advanced measurement tools for CATH procedures
- Stenosis Analysis
- Ventricular Analysis
- Vascular Ultrasound Review & Measurement Module
- Connectivity with GE Healthcare MUSE™ ECG Management System
- Embedded remote access to GE Healthcare’s EchoPAC Plug-In software and TomTec-Arena™.
Centricity Universal Viewer Zero Footprint
A Zero Footprint Viewer to help improve communication and collaboration Centricity Universal Viewer Zero Footprint (ZFP) is a web-based PACS system that provides clinicians enterprise-wide and community-wide access to patients’ medical images and reports from anywhere² on the user’s device of choice³.
The organisation’s IT leadership and staff benefit from:
- Zero installation with no download of any software on the user’s device, no administrative rights required to access software, no patient data left behind on the device – helping to decrease reliance on IT staff for use and making patient care efficient
- The ability to leverage a single viewing station on your vendor-neutral archive (VNA) – from single department DICOM to enterprise-wide multi-ology systems with DICOM and XDS content
- Capabilities that enable secure access to images with your Electronic Medical Record (EMR), Hospital Information System (HIS) and Radiology Information System (RIS), as well as stand-alone access
Centricity Clinical Archive
A Vendor Neutral Archive (VNA) solution that enables seamless image and document access and consolidation
Centricity Clinical Archive (CCA)4 is an open architecture vendor-neutral archive solution that unifies and intelligently manages patient data, medical images and enterprise content. Built on IHE – XDS and DICOM-compliant industry standards, CCA enables seamless connectivity among disparate systems across multiple archive systems, specialties and facilities. CCA leverages the power of Centricity Universal Viewer ZFP client, to enable rapid sharing and access to patient’s longitudinal history from anywhere2 whenever it is needed.Learn more
Discover our testimonial about Centricity™ Cardio Enterprise Cath Lab Workflow.
Discover our testimonial about Centricity™ Cardio Enterprise Stress Echo Integration Testimonial.
Discover our testimonial about Centricity™ Cardio Enterprise Cardiologist Testimonial.
Learn more about Centricity Cardio Enterprise.Download
2. Where an internet connection is available.
3. Refer to the list of supported devices and supported browsers in the technical information section of this datasheet
4. Centricity Clinical Archive includes the following product components: Centricity Enterprise Archive, Centricity Universal Viewer ZFP, XDS Registry, Centricity Clinical Gateway, NextGate MatchMetrix EMPI, and Lexmark PACS Scan™.