At a glance
Clariscan is a macrocyclic, general-purpose GBCA. Used to enhance over 17 million MRI procedures globally since launch, Clariscan is manufactured in-house by GE Healthcare in a range of packaging options and has a well-established tolerability profile3
Gadoteric acid: the only macrocylic, ionic molecule
A broad range of indications and well-established tolerability profile3
Meeting procedural needs, with packaging that prioritises your workplace safety and efficiency
Keeping production of Clariscan in-house, so you can be assured standards are maintained from start to finish
- 1. Port M et al. Biometals. 2008;21(4):469-490.
- 2. GE Healthcare Data on File, Safety Profile Clariscan August 2022
- 3. Clariscan Summary of Product Characteristics, UK, GE Healthcare, April 2022.
- 4. Marshall G. Radiography 2008; 14: 128-34.
- 5. Gricar J et al. Radiol Manage 2007; SEP/OCT: 34-42.
- 6. Dhaliwal H et al. Int J Life Cycle Assess 2014; 19: 1965-73.
- 7. GE Healthcare Data on File, Investment 2021.