Supporting Materials Listing
1. Kwan, S. W., Kerlan, R. K., & Sunshine, J. H. (2010). Utilization of Interventional Oncology Treatments in the United States. Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology: JVIR, 21(7), 1054–1060.
3. Discovery IGS 7 is not available in all markets. Refer to your sales representative.
4. Motion Freeze may not be available in all markets. Refer to your sales representative. The improvement related to Motion Freeze depends on the acquisition conditions, table position, patient, type of motion, anatomical location and clinical practice. Motion Freeze is an optional feature of 3DXR (part of GE Interventional systems Innova IGS 5, Innova IGS 6 and Discovery IGS 7 or Discovery IGS 7OR). 3DXR may not be available in all markets. Refer to your sales representative.
4a. Based on competitive research, among major players in interventional imaging.
5. Liver ASSIST solution includes Hepatic VCAR and FlightPlan for Liver that can be used independently. It also requires an AW workstation with Volume Viewer and Volume Viewer Innova. These applications are sold separately.
6. INTERACT Active Tracker is an optional feature of 3DXR (part of GE Interventional systems Innova IGS 5, Innova IGS 6 and Discovery IGS 7 or Discovery IGS 7OR). This feature supports only one ‘Active Tracker’ type: the OmniTRAX™ Active Patient Tracker of CIVCO™. 3DXR and INTERACT Active Tracker may not be available in all markets. Refer to your sales representative.
7. Requires availability of a LOGIQ E9 or LOGIQ E10 system with XDclear (sold separately).
8. Needle ASSIST solution includes TrackVision 2, Stereo 3D and requires AW workstation with Volume Viewer, Volume Viewer Innova. These applications are sold separately.
9. Established from health Organization databases publicly available. World’s Health Organization data “Global Database on Body Mass Index” and World’s Health Organization: “Obesity and overweight Fact sheet N°311 Updated January 2015” and “CDC/NCHS 2007-2008 National Health and Nutrition examination survey and 2007 – 2009 Canadian Health measures survey."
10. Based on the quantitative assessment of 6 recognized Interventional Radiologists specialized in the field of Interventional Oncology, using various intervention angiography systems from different vendors.
11. Computed Analysis of Three-Dimensional Cone-Beam Computed Tomography Angiography for Determination of Tumor-Feeding Vessels During Chemoembolization of Liver Tumor: A Pilot Study – Deschamps et al. Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol. 2010.
12. Tracking Navigation Imaging of Transcatheter Arterial Chemoembolization for Hepatocellular Carcinoma Using Three-Dimensional Cone-Beam CT Angiography – Minami et al. Liver Cancer. 2014.
13. Clinical utility and limitations of tumor-feeder detection software for liver cancer embolization. Iwazawa et al. European Journal of Radiology. 2013. For additional information please visit:
14. Cornelis, F.H., Borgheresi, A., Petre, E.N., Santos, E., Solomon, S.B., and Brown, K. (2017). Hepatic Arterial Embolization Using Cone Beam CT with Tumor Feeding Vessel Detection Software: Impact on Hepatocellular Carcinoma Response. Cardiovasc. Intervent. Radiol.