Discovery IGS 7 wide boreDiscovery IGS 7 wide bore allows to perform uninterrupted 3D. It also provides an easy centering of the liver even for patients with arms down. Its industry largest 41 x 41 cm detector enables large anatomies coverage.
Motion FreezeThe pioneering Motion Freeze solution4a makes a difference by compensating for involuntary respiratory motion on your Cone Beam CT and thus saving up to 25% of repeated Cone Beam CT.10
Liver ASSISTLiver ASSIST provides a high sensitivity in detecting liver tumor feeding vessels. It improves the sensitivity of tumor-feeding vessels identification to reach up to 97-percent.11, 12, 13
Liver ASSIST5 is the only software solution able to demonstrate ~68% complete tumor response rate (36% with DSA alone)14
Needle ASSISTNeedle ASSIST8 provides real-time visualization of needle positions in the 3D space. It can help medical professionals improve their accuracy, reduce dose and support efficiency efforts when performing needle interventions, while having a limited impact on workflow.
INTERACT Active TrackerINTERACT Active Tracker enables easy and automatic fusion between ultrasound and multiple modalities’ pre-operative images right within the interventional suite.
Bringing ultrasound in the angio suite allows to overcome the main limitations associated with CT-guidance in percutaneous procedures while offering incremental benefit of live multi-modality fusion guidance.
You may also be interested in
1. Kwan, S. W., Kerlan, R. K., & Sunshine, J. H. (2010). Utilization of Interventional Oncology Treatments in the United States. Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology: JVIR, 21(7), 1054–1060.
3. Discovery IGS 7 is not available in all markets. Refer to your sales representative.
4. Motion Freeze may not be available in all markets. Refer to your sales representative. The improvement related to Motion Freeze depends on the acquisition conditions, table position, patient, type of motion, anatomical location and clinical practice. Motion Freeze is an optional feature of 3DXR (part of GE Interventional systems Innova IGS 5, Innova IGS 6 and Discovery IGS 7 or Discovery IGS 7OR). 3DXR may not be available in all markets. Refer to your sales representative.
4a. Based on competitive research, among major players in interventional imaging.
5. Liver ASSIST solution includes Hepatic VCAR and FlightPlan for Liver that can be used independently. It also requires an AW workstation with Volume Viewer and Volume Viewer Innova. These applications are sold separately.
6. INTERACT Active Tracker is an optional feature of 3DXR (part of GE Interventional systems Innova IGS 5, Innova IGS 6 and Discovery IGS 7 or Discovery IGS 7OR). This feature supports only one ‘Active Tracker’ type: the OmniTRAX™ Active Patient Tracker of CIVCO™. 3DXR and INTERACT Active Tracker may not be available in all markets. Refer to your sales representative.
7. Requires availability of a LOGIQ E9 or LOGIQ E10 system with XDclear (sold separately).
8. Needle ASSIST solution includes TrackVision 2, Stereo 3D and requires AW workstation with Volume Viewer, Volume Viewer Innova. These applications are sold separately.
9. Established from health Organization databases publicly available. World’s Health Organization data “Global Database on Body Mass Index” and World’s Health Organization: “Obesity and overweight Fact sheet N°311 Updated January 2015” and “CDC/NCHS 2007-2008 National Health and Nutrition examination survey and 2007 – 2009 Canadian Health measures survey."
10. Based on the quantitative assessment of 6 recognized Interventional Radiologists specialized in the field of Interventional Oncology, using various intervention angiography systems from different vendors.
11. Computed Analysis of Three-Dimensional Cone-Beam Computed Tomography Angiography for Determination of Tumor-Feeding Vessels During Chemoembolization of Liver Tumor: A Pilot Study – Deschamps et al. Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol. 2010.
12. Tracking Navigation Imaging of Transcatheter Arterial Chemoembolization for Hepatocellular Carcinoma Using Three-Dimensional Cone-Beam CT Angiography – Minami et al. Liver Cancer. 2014.
13. Clinical utility and limitations of tumor-feeder detection software for liver cancer embolization. Iwazawa et al. European Journal of Radiology. 2013. For additional information please visit:
14. Cornelis, F.H., Borgheresi, A., Petre, E.N., Santos, E., Solomon, S.B., and Brown, K. (2017). Hepatic Arterial Embolization Using Cone Beam CT with Tumor Feeding Vessel Detection Software: Impact on Hepatocellular Carcinoma Response. Cardiovasc. Intervent. Radiol.