Fueling the Future of MR
Our SIGNA™Works productivity platform redefines what’s possible. Acquire calculated, quantitative ADC maps with MAGiC DWI. Streamline post-processing for higher efficiency and enhanced workflow with the amazing capabilities of ImageWorks and improve image quality up to eight times faster with our HyperWorks applications.Learn more about SIGNA™Works
Revolutionize your clinical potential.
- Our proven, highly homogeneous magnet consistently delivers high quality images across a larger FOV than most other MR systems.
- OpTix Optical RF technology offers high quality analog to digital signal conversion and can provide a gain in SNR of up to 27% over conventional analog signal receivers, improving image quality and clinical confidence.
- SIGNA Creator’s "head to toe" portfolio of applications gives you neuro performance with automated motion correction, MSK performance with cartilage mapping, multi-planar body imaging with quantitative capabilities, and vascular performance with non-contrast and automated time-resolved imaging.
Transform your workflow and throughput.
- Express Suite coil design achieves outstanding coverage and signal penetration.
- Automatic coil selection helps enable quick and consistent exams.
- The Slide Bar reduces 30 inputs with a single control, simplifying scan optimization for new technologists and experienced users, meanwhile maintaining full control of all parameters.
- Motion correction techniques like PROPELLER help minimize the effects of motion artifacts, potentially reducing the need for rescans and the impact of patient movement on workflow.
- Volumetric imaging acquisitions like Cube replace cumbersome, slice-by-slice, plane-after-plane 2D acquisitions with a single 3D volume scan.
Boost your financial power.
- Optimized workflow and consistent image quality can help enhance your revenue potential.
- Designed to use less power under normal operation and to require a smaller footprint for installation.
- For your investment protection, SIGNA Creator belongs to GE's Continuum™ program, giving you the advantage of easy and economical upgradeability during the system lifetime.
- GE’s exceptional service coverage means you have a range of customizable service plans to choose from, along with access to digital services such as InSite™ OnWatch, so you can get technical support at the touch of a button and maximize uptime.
- Training and education programs can be tailored to include virtual assistance that connects you with our clinical experts in real-time.
- Proven 1.5T magnet with high homogeneity GE's well established Zero-boil off CXK4 Magnet Technology
- 27% more SNR with OpTix RF
- OpTix RF Channels with Express Coils
Extensive Clinical Capability
- Motion Correction with PROPELLER
- Imaging around metal with IDEAL and MAVRIC SL
- Diffusion Imaging with eDWI
- 34% less energy consumption than our previous generation MR
- Smaller footprint for simpler siting
Ease of Use
- Express coil technology that reduces handling of bulky coils between exams.
- Slide bar, reduces 30 inputs with a single control
- Two low-height table designs that can be lowered to 49cm
- Fixed table configuration with Express coil technology that enables easy positioning and high throughput
- Detachable table that helps improve patient access and productivity
- SV25.0 Applications Suite