- Quality: 75% of patients received same day results
- Quality: 80% high patient Satisfaction
- Cost reductions: up to 50% reduced total cost1 per patient for benign cases
- Cost reductions: total cost reduced to only 33% per patient for malignant cases
Senographe Pristina™ : Taking extra care of breast care
- With Gustave Roussy Cancer Campus a study was performed with ~11 000 women over 8 years and proved One Stop Clinic provide unprecedented patient benefits.
- Tardivel et al, Added Value of Contrast-Enhanced Spectral Mammography in Post-Screening Assessment; The Breast Journal, 2016 1–9; © 2016 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., 1075- 122X/16
- IPSOS Patient Satisfaction Study sponsored by GE Healthcare, conducted with 315 patients across 2 sites in Europe, February 2017